Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    like some of us thought, the Snyder fans making more demands now...

"it’s time to restart the DCU start from #SnyderCut. DC should learn from the success of The Dark Knight & Joker for winning #Oscars: deep dark storyline n great acting. that’s how DC should make the DCU movies."

I just hope the AT&T bosses aren't dumb enough to listen to them again... There is a reason Zack Snyder DC movies were a disappointment at the box office: General audiences didn't care enough.
    Pulling random quotes with no context to fit some agenda... brilliant.

You lost, move on. This is honestly just as pathetic.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Pulling random quotes with no context to fit some agenda... brilliant.

You lost, move on. This is honestly just as pathetic.
    You won, move on lol. You don’t need to defend Zaddy or the Snyder Cult on here every time someone posts something bad about them.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

like some of us thought, the Snyder fans making more demands now...

"it’s time to restart the DCU start from #SnyderCut. DC should learn from the success of The Dark Knight & Joker for winning #Oscars: deep dark storyline n great acting. that’s how DC should make the DCU movies."

I just hope the AT&T bosses aren't dumb enough to listen to them again... There is a reason Zack Snyder DC movies were a disappointment at the box office: General audiences didn't care enough.
    Don't worry, that's not happening.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    You won, move on lol. You don’t need to defend Zaddy or the Snyder Cult on here every time someone posts something bad about them.
    Considering this a thread about the specific cut...

Again making random **** is NOT OKAY. THAT IS THE ISSUE. Jesus. Just losing brain cells here.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Holy Sh....I'm excited. I left the fandom after the JL debacle (which I haven't watched...so I am excited to see Synder's vision, at least, part of it on screen).
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

People, calm down.There will be people who want more. But, the movement as far as i know was about releasing the specific verion of the movie. Its just a random fan wanting something that is acceptable to their tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    This. I'm not moving on just yet. The Snyder cult won this battle but not the war. Not yet any way.. Their dream to see everybody finally loving and calling the Snyder's vision a masterpiece is still not happening and I bet it never will.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    I hope you're right. But this is WB. Some are saying this is all AT&T desperate for more subscribers to HBOMax..

BANNED

What’s more pathetic than coming into a thread to spread hate and act like we’re trying to preach an agenda?

Literally why can’t this be a thread for fans to talk about it, or at least engage in healthy discussion?

Why is there always a massive distortion of truth when people want to talk about Snyder?
    Last edited by Elmo; 05-21-2020 at 09:45 AM.

BANNED

This. I'm not moving on just yet. The Snyder cult won this battle but not the war. Not yet any way.. Their dream to see everybody finally loving and calling the Snyder's vision a masterpiece is still not happening and I bet it never will.
    Is this for real? after all these years this is what people think it was all about?
    how many times do people have to explain themselves before the other side gets it? fact is they won’t ever get it, because they refuse to let anything change their narrative.

Snyder has fans. You just need to accept that he has a fanbase and most of them are good people. This is a very simple case of fans of a creator wanting that creator’s work released. Anything else that you want to attach to it is not true and just part of a narrative.

How many times does it need to be spelled out?

The answer it til the end of time, because a more satisfying answer would be us claiming Snyder’s a genius and his vision is a masterpiece so you can call us crazy. Well that’s childish. you people need to grow up and accept that someone you dislike has a fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Is this for real? after all these years this is what people think it was all about?
    how many times do people have to explain themselves before the other side gets it? fact is they won’t ever get it, because they refuse to let anything change their narrative.

Snyder has fans. You just need to accept that he has a fanbase and most of them are good people. This is a very simple case of fans of a creator wanting that creator’s work released. Anything else that you want to attach to it is not true and just part of a narrative.

How many times does it need to be spelled out?

The answer it til the end of time, because a more satisfying answer would be us claiming Snyder’s a genius and his vision is a masterpiece so you can call us crazy. Well that’s childish. you people need to grow up and accept that someone you dislike has a fanbase.
    I know he has a fanbase, but I haven't seen many of them acting like nice, respectful people. I've been paying attention.. and I have seen A LOT of bullies, though.

I think it's funny you feel the need to defend them constantly.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I know he has a fanbase, but I haven't seen many of them acting like nice, respectful people. I've been paying attention.. and I have seen A LOT of bullies, though.

Weren't you the one pulling a random quote from somewhere, trying to prove a point? You do know you just put feul on the fire.

BANNED

So again—- like in any movement or culture, you encountered some shitty fans, and now you’re trying to paint the whole movement based on the behavior of those people.

I feel the need to defend Snyder’s fans because I am one of them, and I’ve never engaged in any sort of harassment. It’s unfair to claim that the entire fanbase is like this when there are toxic sides of every fanbase. It’s all just a petty excuse to continue spreading negativity.

BANNED

I could name the countless times I’ve been harassed online by fans of the MCU. But for some reason if I don’t have proof, I’m wrong. How is it that these people can simply bring up Snyder’s fans being toxic but not post any evidence like this is some generally accepted consensus and not completely false? Where are the mentions of all the movement has done for charity in tribute to Zack’s daughter? They won’t mention it because to do so would reveal that the whole narrative of Snyder fans being typically toxic and promoting harassment is a big farce.

I was never an advocate for the Snyder cut, but I'm somewhat excited about this since it's the closest we'll get to a "new" live action Justice League movie in a long time.

And I'll be psyched for almost any inclusion of Green Lantern here.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Rider View Post
    But they are investing 20 million to finish this.

Here is the million dollar question-where is that money coming from?

Because how many subscribers will you get and then LOSE after they see the film?

Does Star Girl, Doom Patrol, Titans and the CW shows get thier budgets cut to cover costs?

Does my Direct Tv and ATT services go up even more to cover costs?

Who are they robbing to pay for those costs?

Also donating to charties don't EXCUSE the toxic behavior.

Lets not compare toxic fandom behavior. No one who did not care for the Snyder Cut were doing 40 hours worth of vidoes trashing it like we saw done to Cap Marvel & Black Panther.
    Or what was done to John Boyega, Leslie Jones & Kelly Tran. Or trying to end Michale B Jordan's career.

What folks did not and STILL don't care for it the toxic behavior of entitlement.

The charity stuff is dismissed when you see folks being harrassed and threatened.

So now what is next after this? Attack the guys doing the next Batman movie and demand they make Batman match Snyder Cut version?

They gave in once-what is ti stop them from doing it again?

I mean where is the releasetheMarlonWayanscut? There is a version of Batman Returns with him as Robin. He confirmed there is a costume and hje was paid for 2 movies.