Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Default Snyder cut MIGHT be released...

Now, I have no desire to see this and there is absolutely no guarantee this will happen, BUT Snyder held a private screening with WB executives of his version of JL. And because WB owns the rights to the movie, obviously Snyder would need their permission to show anything. Just like he did with his MOS screening. Make of this what you will. How far along this movie even is is up for debate. And how much work it would need to make it halfway presentable to the public is unknown.

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/ju...e-zack-snyder/
    Assassinate Putin!

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Basically, even the doubters and outright deniers are basically being in favour, now like andy signore. Personally, looking forward to it. Whatever it might be, it's gonna be better than jl theatrical for me.

I've gotten so sick of hearing about this cut.

I'm just ready for them to release this so we can be done with it and I can stop reading about it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm just ready for them to release this so we can be done with it and I can stop reading about it.

Why don’t you just ignore it then, it’s not gonna bite you.

Some fans really want to see this movie so why not let them feel happy?

This movie obviously wasn’t made for either of you

If this happened, would people accept it's over and shut up? I mean I'm sick of hearing about Snyder and DC and I hope that if it gets released then thats the end of it and we're not here in 3 years time hearing "WE WANT SNYDER'S SEQUELS" or stuff like that. If it happens, move on.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Fantastic Member Man_of_Tomorrow's Avatar

Finally the mythical Snyder cut will be released, retroactively fixing Justice League, Batman v Superman, Man of Steel, society, the universe and cure cancer in 3 hours XD

Seriously I hope it is true because I am sick of hearing about this.

But I don't see it happening. WB has nothing to gain, even if it is a good ad for HBO max, the amount of backlash if it is actually good or the amount of crap they will get if it is bad isn't worth it, the only thing they will manage is to divide their fan base even more.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That energy is just going to be "let him finish his story" afterwards. It's not going to end. The Snyder Cut people are insatiable.

That isn't to say Snyder's fans. No problems there. It's there toxic douchebags that bomb every WB/DC discussion with #ReleasetheSnyderCut and harass employees that are the problem.

It bugs me that WB may actually reward their behavior.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Man_of_Tomorrow View Post
    Finally the mythical Snyder cut will be released, retroactively fixing Justice League, Batman v Superman, Man of Steel, society, the universe and cure cancer in 3 hours XD

Seriously I hope it is true because I am sick of hearing about this.

But I don't see it happening. WB has nothing to gain, even if it is a good ad for HBO max, the amount of backlash if it is actually good or the amount of crap they will get if it is bad isn't worth it, the only thing they will manage is to divide their fan base even more.
    In what world do you think that would happen. If anything, it would be released and be for the most part ignored by fans. How exactly is a movie that people can simply just not watch, from a film universe that doesn’t exist anymore, going to cause backlash?

This is for FANS of a DIRECTOR wanting to see his unmade film. It has nothing to do with the lore of the DCEU and fanboys and “deleted scenes.” People want to see a filmmaker’s film released.

It is so simple! If you don’t like that Snyder wants his movie released then just ignore it! The fact that people get so worked up over this is hysterical.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I'm glad to hear the general consensus is that most people just want to move on. My biggest concern was that the supporters would demand that future sequels going forward be based on this half finished movie.
    Assassinate Putin!

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I'm glad to hear the general consensus is that most people just want to move on. My biggest concern was that the supporters would demand that future sequels going forward be based on this half finished movie.
    I want more henry cavill superman movies and i want han zimmer's tracks. That's about it, I guess. Also, superman being a flybrick sungod savior is not something i care for. I hope they stay clear of that nonsense.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 05-19-2020 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Why don’t you just ignore it then, it’s not gonna bite you.

Some fans really want to see this movie so why not let them feel happy?

This movie obviously wasn’t made for either of you
    Wanting to see Snyder's original vision is all well and good but it just feels like it's become obsessive and has dominated the discussions of DC films more then it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    The fact that people get so worked up over this is hysterical.
    This can be applied to both sides of the argument.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Oh they will, make no mistake about that.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    You and the guys at WB too. There was a report that they were getting more and more pissed at Snyder for constantly bringing this "cut" up and not just letting it go. The more Snyder keeps talking the worst he is making it.