Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    You and the guys at WB too. There was a report that they were getting more and more pissed at Snyder for constantly bringing this "cut" up and not just letting it go. The more Snyder keeps talking the worst he is making it.
    Dude! Snyder is a grown man.If he wants to piss people with power, chances of him knowing the consequences are high. I mean, it doesn't take rocket scientist. Plus, these guys might have fired him by using the guys daughters untimely demise as an excuse. So,yeah! Chances of Him caring (if true) is very low.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 05-19-2020 at 01:04 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Dude! Snyder is grown man.If he wants to piss people with power of, chances of him knowing the consequences are high. I mean, it doesn't take rocket scientist. Plus, these guys might have fired have by using the guys daughters untimely demise as an excuse. So,yeah! Chances of Him caring (if true) is very low.
    If it costs him other jobs-he will care.

Other studios are looking at this.

They are seeing the behavior not just from him but the fans.

There could have been another way to do this without all that excess behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    If it costs him other jobs-he will care.

Other studios are looking at this.

They are seeing the behavior not just from him but the fans.

There could have been another way to do this without all that excess behavior.
    It depends on the guy and his relationship with his children. Me i wouldn't give an eff. Nobody gets to use my personal life or worse tragedy as pr. Absolutely, no one.I am glad that you are a rationalist and want good things for snyder. But Like i said, grown man. Can take his own decision.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 05-19-2020 at 01:05 PM.

Count me in the crowd that's tired of seeing it. Especially after the crap fest of MOS and BvS, those demanding it better love it for all time and not say a bad thing about it.

BANNED

Can anyone even name all of the times Snyder has “brought it up?” As if he’s pushing for the release aside from the source in OP?

All he’s ever done was post shots from the film on his social media and send love to the fans who want it released. He has never said the words “I’m trying to get this released” in any public manner. So all of this is conjecture based on zero evidence.

There are toxic and negative aspects of EVERY culture and movement. Some are more rampant than others but it exists everywhere. The fans shouldn’t have to bear what trolls bring on themselves, and neither should Snyder, because he doesn’t say or do anything!! He’s working on his zombie movie and literally doesn’t care regardless
    Last edited by Elmo; 05-19-2020 at 02:45 PM.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm just ready for them to release this so we can be done with it and I can stop reading about it.
    Amen, but I would see it just for the sheer morbid curiosity.

In an alternative universe the Snyder Grim/Dark DC universe would be in full swing right now and its fun to think about.

I do wish in my lifetime we get a DCU that is worthy of our favorite heroes though.

Given the comments shown here the title of this thread should have been "People who don care about or want to hear about the Snyder cut anymore".

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Given the comments shown here the title of this thread should have been "People who don care about or want to hear about the Snyder cut anymore".
    And yet these same people just can't stop talking about it every time it comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Can anyone even name all of the times Snyder has “brought it up?” As if he’s pushing for the release aside from the source in OP?

All he’s ever done was post shots from the film on his social media and send love to the fans who want it released. He has never said the words “I’m trying to get this released” in any public manner. So all of this is conjecture based on zero evidence.

There are toxic and negative aspects of EVERY culture and movement. Some are more rampant than others but it exists everywhere. The fans shouldn’t have to bear what trolls bring on themselves, and neither should Snyder, because he doesn’t say or do anything!! He’s working on his zombie movie and literally doesn’t care regardless
    The anti-Snyder crowd is just as toxic. The only difference between them and their counterparts in the Snyder crowd is the antis got what they wanted.

I thought superman fans will be all about seeing the good in people. I mean, nobody here talked about the charity works the movement did. If we are discouraging toxicity, then we should also encourage altruism.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I thought superman fans will be all about seeing the good in people. I mean, nobody here talked about the charity works the movement did. If we are discouraging toxicity, then we should also encourage altruism.
    Exactly. All they bring up is the spamming and the actual people who started the hashtag and movement have said numerous times they are against the constant spamming and harassment of Warner Bros. It just doesn’t make sense to apply that behavior to the entire movement. They leave out the charity stuff and also how people in the movement organized a gift basket for one of the phone workers at WB who was answering their calls about Snyder Cut. Why do people try so desperately to malign Snyder and this movement, when they have shown time and time again that they are harmless fans who merely want to support a director they like. People also leave out the fact that Snyder has not egged these people on at all, he knows fans want to see it so he’s posted shots and info regarding the film. The only time he responded to the Snyder Cut stuff was when they donated to a suicide prevention tragedy in tribute to his daughter, and when Affleck and Gadot tweeted out the hashtag.

Okay, people want to stop hearing about it. What are you hearing about it? A director made a movie and wants to share his work. Fans want to see it. It’s so impeccably easy to tune all of this out if you’re not a fan. It has no bearing on DC films or the culture in any way. It’s just fans supporting who they like. I’m so tired of these complaints, literally just get over it

Fantastic Member Man_of_Tomorrow's Avatar

It's not that easy to tune out as you say. Because every comic related tweet, YouTube section, discussion, Instagram post etc at some point turns into a releasethesnydercut campaign. Even the ones that have nothing to do with DC movies. It gets boring and annoying if you are not interested in it.

Most here, me included didn't say anything bad about the movie, we just want the constant releasethesnydercut mass media spamming to be over.

And at the end of the day we are people we need to vent once in a while.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Man_of_Tomorrow View Post
    It's not that easy to tune out as you say. Because every comic related tweet, YouTube section, discussion, Instagram post etc at some point turns into a releasethesnydercut campaign. Even the ones that have nothing to do with DC movies. It gets boring and annoying if you are not interested in it.

Most here, me included didn't say anything bad about the movie, we just want the constant releasethesnydercut mass media spamming to be over.

And at the end of the day we are people we need to vent once in a while.
    Eh, the spamming doesn’t represent the whole movement. Just like how people in music fandoms spam about their favorite artists. And I don’t see how that isn’t easy to tune out unless you actually want to engage with those people. Some of them are misguided and some of them just like to stir the pot, it’s there in every movement.

Seriously, half the people keeping the Snyder cut in the news are the ones who hate Snyder and his movies and keep bashing them every chance they get. The DC movies thread on this site has posters that never miss an opportunity to talk trash about Snyder even in conversations that have nothing to do with him. It is absolutely easy to ignore Snyder cut talk by simply not paying attention to it but I guess we wouldn't be comic fans if we didn't spend time whining about things we hate.