Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    So, Pattinson isn't working out for Batman, Batwoman is being recast as Ruby Rose is stepping down, and Batfleck is back one more time. What a weird week to be a Bat-fan.
    I don't get the uproar over Pattinson. He didn't say he won't workout at all here said he's slacked off during quarantine and he doesn't want to contribute to people having body issues because they don't look like the movie stars (who have the benefit of nutritionists and personal trainers). So he won't be a brick sh*t house; Keaton, Kilmer and Clooney weren't either. Big deal.

lol, Snyder haters are so salty, it's hilarious.

I'm glad it's happening. Those who wanted to see this version will finally get closure, while the haters will get another piece of Snyderverse to hate on. And of course the studio will happily make profit from both sides. Everyone's happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    Gadot has supported bombings, I doubt they think too much about "people" to be honest.
    Plenty of Americans have supported "bombings" too.
    Now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post

I'm glad it's happening. Those who wanted to see this version will finally get closure, while the haters will get another piece of Snyderverse to hate on. And of course the studio will happily make profit from both sides. Everyone's happy.
    I hope the Snyderbros aren't like the Bernie bros: a lot of online noise that amounts to little at the box office.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    I hope the Snyderbros aren't like the Bernie bros: a lot of online noise that amounts to little at the box office.
    If there isn't a market atleast worth the perception there wouldn't have been an investment. These guys just decided to put in extra money to finish the project that failed at box office . So, that itself is a positive.

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

It feels like an urban legend became real......Anyway, Whether its good or not, Its better than nothing.At least, When it is released we can stop talking about this cut
    Last edited by qwertyuiop1998; 05-21-2020 at 02:32 AM.
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

I mean, I know I don't tend to stop talking about a movie after I've seen it and give it some thought. That's when I start talking about it in any amount of depth. Heck, we're still talking about Batman v Superman, and it's been four years! To say nothing of the seven years since Man of Steel...

On a side note, can a mod or someone change the name of this thread? Is that a thing that can happen? I honestly don't know how that works, it's just that this seems to be the unofficial thread to talk about this news, but there's that awkward "MIGHT" in the title, a day after the news officially broke.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

I mean, People are sick about hearing this myth over and over again during the past few years, When it was released, People can finally judge it's quality once for all and move on imo
    Last edited by qwertyuiop1998; 05-21-2020 at 04:20 AM.
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post

It really is, these people can't seem to let the films or his vision go.

BvS & MoS has probably been talked more than Reeve's Superman! Heck I even went on the Superman forum and what do you know there was a thread of people talking about BvS Superman! Like they say no such thing as bad publicity and the irony of it all is they too have contributed to this cut becoming a reality because they wouldn't shut up about how "Snyder ruined Superman".
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

I also think, you know, BvS had a much larger and more vocal set of detractors when it first came out. Now that it's been so long, it's more just the fans who talk about it, and the people who like it are more balanced, with the people who dislike it, compared to back when it was the most hated movie in the world on the internet.

I think there's a pretty strong argument to be made that BvS is a cult movie at this point. I think by now the folks who love it are louder than the ones who hate it - not that they necessarily outnumber them, but it's easier to remain passionate about something you love for a long time than something you dislike.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

I'm just happy people are finally going to shut up about the Snyder Cut. It could be just an ordinary day of scrolling through Instagram or FB for funny memes and those Snydercut posts would be there like pigeon poop in a park. I've actually ended up unfollowing some people because the sheer volume of the obnoxious over this crossed my own personal threshold for what I'm willing to put up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Stromberg View Post
    I don't get the uproar over Pattinson. He didn't say he won't workout at all here said he's slacked off during quarantine and he doesn't want to contribute to people having body issues because they don't look like the movie stars (who have the benefit of nutritionists and personal trainers). So he won't be a brick sh*t house; Keaton, Kilmer and Clooney weren't either. Big deal.
    I agree. It's not like this will be the last Batman movie we will see in our life time. I could understand if its a B or D list character who might not show up in another adaptation but there will be more Batman movies in the near future.

Nice; I hope it finds its way to bluray.

like some of us thought, the Snyder fans making more demands now...

"it’s time to restart the DCU start from #SnyderCut. DC should learn from the success of The Dark Knight & Joker for winning #Oscars: deep dark storyline n great acting. that’s how DC should make the DCU movies."

I just hope the AT&T bosses aren't dumb enough to listen to them again... There is a reason Zack Snyder DC movies were a disappointment at the box office: General audiences didn't care enough.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    I also think, you know, BvS had a much larger and more vocal set of detractors when it first came out. Now that it's been so long, it's more just the fans who talk about it, and the people who like it are more balanced, with the people who dislike it, compared to back when it was the most hated movie in the world on the internet.

I think there's a pretty strong argument to be made that BvS is a cult movie at this point. I think by now the folks who love it are louder than the ones who hate it - not that they necessarily outnumber them, but it's easier to remain passionate about something you love for a long time than something you dislike.
    That's a good way to describe it.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    like some of us thought, the Snyder fans making more demands now...

"it’s time to restart the DCU start from #SnyderCut. DC should learn from the success of The Dark Knight & Joker for winning #Oscars: deep dark storyline n great acting. that’s how DC should make the DCU movies."

I just hope the AT&T bosses aren't dumb enough to listen to them again... There is a reason Zack Snyder DC movies were a disappointment at the box office: General audiences didn't care enough.
    Those movies weren't good just because they were dark, they were overall well put together movies that just happened to have dark subject matter. The darker tone also suited those characters better to begin with, but it's not impossible to apply it to other characters. But you still have to make most people care. It's a childish viewpoint that dark and serious/realistic automatically = adult.

But those are the extreme members of the movement. Not everyone is like that, some just want to see a proper conclusion to the story that a director had in mind rather than the tonal whiplash we got from Whedon. I'm happy enough for those people even if the cost is giving the obnoxious ones what they want, but that's unavoidable. I don't expect this to be a good movie, at least no better than what preceded it, but I don't see how it can be worse than Whedon's and maybe we can just get closure and put the whole thing behind us (no matter what side of the coin we're on).

Ray Fisher getting good news is cool though. I hope at the very least it leads to a Cyborg mini-series or movie on HBO or something.