Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    Incredible Member

Babs will never be Flamebird if I have anything to say about. Flamebird is Bette Kane, that is her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiakari1203 View Post
    Babs will never be Flamebird if I have anything to say about. Flamebird is Bette Kane, that is her.

I haven't heard any mention of a Flamebird for this TV series, and Babs is supposed to appear in the Titans series. I doubt she'll be Flamebird, that'd surely be confusing.
    I also don't want characters to devour each other over brand-names, it just pits fans against each other, and makes you hate either the replacement or original.

If Barbara appeared in Batwoman she'd almost certainly be Oracle. Arrow already mentioned the name was in use when Felicity Smoak was given her Overwatch codename, so it's implied that Batman and Oracle were already active in 2015.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

From the other thread: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...(2019)/page156

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    The picture above is better than the headshot I keep seeing of her in just the mask that makes her look washed out, but ultimately it doesn't really matter what she looks like if she'll just end up with her own version of the bat suit instead if using Kate's throughout her tenure.

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    The picture above is better than the headshot I keep seeing of her in just the mask that makes her look washed out, but ultimately it doesn't really matter what she looks like if she'll just end up with her own version of the bat suit instead if using Kate's throughout her tenure.
    We can do a rough comparison using the promo art from Elseworlds and DC Fandome respectively:

Attachment 101030

Going by these images we can see that:
    • The color scheme is the same
    • They both have a wig, but it is different
    • The Bat symbol is different
    • Gauntlets and shoulders are very slightly altered
    • Ryan's nose is not covered
    • The front of the mask is overall wider than the older version