Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What's Trigon's best feat? Can he beat Pre-Crisis Darkseid ? New 52 at the height of his power?

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

I lean towards Trigon.

I haven't seen/read nearly as much of him as I did Darkseid, but in that movie Raven appeared more scared of Trigon than Darkseid. Also, Trigon couldn't wait to get his hands on Darkseid and he was perfectly happy being sent to an unknown dimension (is that where Cyborg sent them?). Darkseid sounds like even he had limits. Trigon on the other hand is omnipotent

Darkseid is no pushover but excluding the Anti-Monitor (maybe Parallax), Trigon is probably as bad as it gets.
    Last edited by Godzilla2099; 05-28-2020 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Darkseid Prime: There's one that works at McDonalds, what happened there? And why is that one voiced by Weird Al Yankovic? Why am I the one feeling the most despair from my army of mini-mes?
    Darkseid Prime: Though I am OK with the one voiced by "Weird Al" Yankovic. At least he's not as embarrassing as some of the others. Looking at YOU, "got mugged by humans" mini-me.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Darkseid Prime: Though I am OK with the one voiced by "Weird Al" Yankovic. At least he's not as embarrassing as some of the others. Looking at YOU, "got mugged by humans" mini-me.
    Darkseid Prime: Though that is nothing compared to the one whose main goal seems to be to capture the Amazonian Princess to sate his petty lust like a pitiful, prepubescent whelp.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!