Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

"I'll be black......"

Mighty Member

(whoa! thanks for all the replies!)

Perhaps a talented unknown as an African-American terminator. The plot could involve the son and daughter of Miles Dyson. Cyberdyne and Dyson's notes and hardware have been destroyed but his kids have impressive technical knowledge...

BANNED

It’s time for this franchise to end. They have been trying for years to recapture the magic of T1 and T2, but has failed at every try.

if this is done, then inevitably the new Terminator will go up against police, and...

I'm leaving that alone..

Mighty Member

Something like the one from the 1990 Dark Horse series would be cool. He, a muscular latina and an Arnold-type dessed as cops. An actor similar to Tony 'tiny' Lister (Ice Cube's Friday) would be good...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    It’s time for this franchise to end. They have been trying for years to recapture the magic of T1 and T2, but has failed at every try.
    The movies stopped being relevant once all they are interested in was remaking Terminator 2. They have one chance with the future war, except McG destroyed that direction. It needs to go back to the tv format, that's where it shines.

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    This says it all. After T2, they’ve just gotten progressively worse, IMO.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Mighty Member

Would love a Terminator anime series or movie. Arnie and Linda do a bit of animation voice work these days, maybe Kevin Michael Richardson as THAT Terminator. A Dark Fate anime could be like Appleseed/Ghost in the shell with more openly lesbian adventures of Dani and Grace...

Amazing Member

I would like a terminator that doesnt have a "base" look. It should just be blank/plain liquid metal and just about every time you see it, it is someone different. I though it was weird that they would go back to a form the target recognizes after a fail attempt.

I would also like a movie/series set on the future like salvation but with the aesthetic of the future we saw briefly on T2, which Genysis also emulated for it's future scenes.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    The movies stopped being relevant once all they are interested in was remaking Terminator 2. They have one chance with the future war, except McG destroyed that direction. It needs to go back to the tv format, that's where it shines.
    Funny enough, I still prefer what McG tried compared to later sequels.

He at least tried something new. The whole "Terminator vs Terminator" thing is completely played out and now boring.

The entire franchise needs a new direction like the tv series attempted

Astonishing Member

Jimmy Jean Lewis

(Formerly ilash) Ilan Preskovsky's Avatar

Oh please no!

No, not the black bit but of there being another Terminator movie. Just let the damn franchise die already. How much more do people want to drag the classic first two films down into the mud?
    Check out my blog, Because Everyone Else Has One, for my regularly updated movie reviews.

If they ever do another Terminator, the story would have to be the most important thing of course. The T200 could have replicated anyone of any race, so sure - have a new Terminator who changes appearance throughout the movie - black, white, latino, asian, middle eastern, etc...

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

They gave the Terminator **** twice and it didn't save the franchise. Not sure how a black one would help.
    "Cable was right!"