Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wow, this team builder took an unnecessarily silly and exclusive turn.

Sheesh.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Quicksilver was thought to be a mutant.

Lockheed is a pet.

Captain Britain I don't think really counts as Excalibur was supposed to be a "Britain Superhero Team" more than about mutants.

Cloak & Dagger, I haven't actually read whatever book they were X-Men on, but from what I've heard there was a lot of confusion as to whether they were mutants or not.

Ink's whole thing is dumb, but while he's not a mutant himself, his powers come from a mutant, so it's like...

And I think a lot of those weren't part of the main X-Men team. I mean, yeah, at the end of the day there's a bunch of non-mutants who were in the X-Men, but it's not really like it has always been free to non-mutants as well.
    The point is just that you don't need to be a mutant in order to be an X-Man.

Also of those characters the only ones that haven't been a part of the actual X-Men team are Quicksilver, Captain Britain, Magik 2, and Deathlok.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey