Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    For God's sake. Comic book fans are determined to make themselves look like the pettiest, most entitled people on the planet.
    Where's the "Like" button on this thing?

I didn't bother with that YT video - the title says enough for me and I don't like to entertain whiny entitled fanboys. Supergirl and Batwoman are the stars of their shows - how should they be presented, as second-rate heroes in service of a character that's not on their show? It's funny when someone says these shows are "pandering." Just like Arrow (or literally 100% of tv shows I saw growing up) "pandered" to straight white guys I guess since Ollie is straight and white and depicted as awesome. When Batman beats Superman, are they "pandering" to millionnaires? Superman's been made Batman's bitch more times than I can count, but the Supergirl show is the thing that's "disgraced" Superman? Sure...

And btw, the Batwoman show has done nothing but praise and deify Batman so far. Kate looks up to him, the city was going to **** without him, everyone either feared or worshiped him.... what's this guy worried about?
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 05-20-2020 at 11:35 AM.