Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
Honestly i think they've ALREADY disgraced Batman a heck of a lot more than they ever did Superman. The idea that Kate is better for the sole reason of 'She's a woman'. The fact he abandoned Gotham... the fact that it was a fight of Batman that caused her sister to have all her issues in the first place and never was able to find her... Now I'm hearing rumors that he killed Joker before vanishing... Add in the fact we're back to the Fox's outfitting Batman and the suit itself is treated like some magical artifact and 'anyone' who wears it can be Batman.... Ughhh... Not even counting Alternate Bruce who's psychotic and murderhappy. keeping trophies of killing Clark. I really don't know what else they could do.
I guess you must have hated the Nolan movies where Batman abandoned Gotham and hid in his mansion for years, failed to save Harvey or his ex girlfriend leading to Two-Face, got suckered by the Joker and was broken by Bane then slept with the enemy and handed her a device that could destroy the city, etc.... oh, then abandoned the city again to be with a woman and left the mantle to a young cop as though anyone could be Batman...