Default Jedi on Geonosis vs Isengard

Instead of facing the droid army on Geonosis, the jedi on Genosis face the combined forces of Isengard. Count Dooku grows his hair out and becomes Saruman. No clone army is coming. Yoda is not present. Jango is replaced by the roving band of Uruk Hai that killed Boromir.

Saruman: Brave but foolish, my old jedi friend. You're impossibly outnumbered.

Mace Windu: I don't think so.

Saruman: We'll see.

The Uruk-Hai's heavy armor would be about as effective as the standard battle droid's shell was (no effective at all), but I think Isengard takes it due to sheer numbers. They take quite a few losses, but ultimately win. Because we're looking about 10k plus a few hundred or so from the band that killed Boromir and ran off with Merry and Pippin, against about 200 Jedi.

Does the battle start in the Geonosis arena? I wonder of the Jedi would be able to use the large number of Uruk's cramped in a smaller battlefield to their own advantage, or if it would work against them.

Also, can we apply basic Jedi/force feats to all of the Jedi? We know Obi-wan has force speed, but can we apply that to the likes of Shaak Ti or Luminari Unduli or even Mace Windu? What about abilities like force-push?
    Last edited by nj06; 05-21-2020 at 10:12 AM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Does the battle start in the Geonosis arena? I wonder of the Jedi would be able to use the large number of Uruk's cramped in a smaller battlefield to their own advantage, of if it would work against them.

Also, can we apply basic Jedi/force feats to all of the Jedi? We know Obi-wan has force speed, but can we apply that to the likes of Shaak Ti or Luminari Unduli or even Mace Windu? What about abilities like force-push?
    I would say it's fair to make those assumptions on their abilities.

Obi Wan for example was doing all of those things as a Padawan. Not even a full Jedi.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

If Pre 52 Bat Girl could conceivably give them trouble I do not see why the Nedi would not win.

Ben, Mace, Kett Fisto ( spelling?) Anakin, Yoda was there to direct the clones and so forth.

Yeah they go down, Sarumans forces that is.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Is original Clone Wars animated series Mace Windu still canon?

Because he would be a problem for Isengard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

No. I'm willing to give the Jedi the CGI Clone Wars feats if that helps.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Does the battle start in the Geonosis arena? I wonder of the Jedi would be able to use the large number of Uruk's cramped in a smaller battlefield to their own advantage, or if it would work against them.

I'm not sure that even Obi Wan and Qui Gon should get Force Speed unless they showed it one of the animated series, as otherwise the only example of it at all across 9 movies with prominent Force users was for a split second at the exact end of one scene, even though it could have been useful all over the place.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Since the CGI Clone Wars is now cannon nearly all of them have jump/fall from a hundred feet and land fine feats, and blocking groups of blasters firing at them at once and not be hit reflexes, and even Ahsoka can force pull a giant industrial crane and stop ships mid flight while on full throttle, and Darth Maul can knock over ships with force push as well and they were not on Windu, Kenobi, or Anakin levels of power.

If the Jedi are bloodlusted they take down alot of enemies, but if they are facing 10,000 then they eventually get swarmed but they will be surrounded by a literal mountain of dismembered bodies.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 05-22-2020 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Since the CGI Clone Wars is now cannon nearly all of them have jump/fall from a hundred feet and land fine feats, and blocking groups of blasters firing at them at once and not be hit reflexes, and even Ahsoka can force pull a giant industrial crane and stop ships mid flight while on full throttle, and Darth Maul can knock over ships sith for s push as well and they were not on Windu, Kenobi, or Anakin levels of power.

If the Jeci are bloodlusted they take down alot of enemies, but if they are facing 10,000 then they eventually get swarmed but they will be surrounded by a literal mountain of dismembered bodies.
    That's where I'm at. They'll certainly slaughter a LOT of Isengard, but they'll eventually be swarmed in. Be it by crossbow volley, pike wall, suicide bombers, or hordes of rank and file grunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

CGI clone wars stuff is canon. The cartoon clone war stuff was a part of the Extended Universe.
    Last edited by Cody; 05-22-2020 at 01:56 PM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral