Page 99 of 211 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 3155
    Astonishing Member

Why is Snyder doing anything with Leto when things like this being said about him by people in the industry?

https://twitter.com/dylansprouse/sta...30276242526208

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Sprouse
    Yo @JaredLeto now that you’ve slid into the dm’s of every female model aged 18-25, what would you say your success rate is?
    https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status...37656913141760

Quote Originally Posted by James Gunn
    He starts at 18 on the internet?

Because some guy accusing him of hitting on young models shouldn't end his career.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Because some guy accusing him of hitting on young models shouldn't end his career.
    That's not "some guy," Spouse has been the lead in big budget movies, and Gunn's implying going after under age girls. This isn't publicity The Snyder Cut needs with Fisher's ongoing struggle right now. There's Amber Heard and Ezara Miller, as well. That's three people who can make things very uncomfortable to Fisher.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Why is Snyder doing anything with Leto when things like this being said about him by people in the industry?

https://twitter.com/dylansprouse/sta...30276242526208

https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status...37656913141760
    Because the real issue is Johns trying to make Fisher say "Booyah!"

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    That's not "some guy," Spouse has been the lead in big budget movies, and Gunn's implying going after under age girls. This isn't publicity The Snyder Cut needs with Fisher's ongoing struggle right now. There's Amber Heard and Ezara Miller, as well. That's three people who can make things very uncomfortable to Fisher.
    What big budget movie was Dylan Spouse the lead actor in?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Oh man, Deathstroke back too. Everything I hear about this movie just makes me worried this movie is going to attempt to make a name for itself by just having cameos and fan service in order to keep its existing fans, not make new ones. I really hope Snyder's trying to tell a good story, as opposed to just doubling down on certain elements just to appease the Snyder Cut fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    What big budget movie was Dylan Spouse the lead actor in?
    I dont even know who Dylan Sprouse is.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I dont even know who Dylan Sprouse is.
    He is the twin of Riverdale's Cole Spouse.

They were the youngest son on Grace Under Fire

Had their own 2 shows on DIsney Channel.

After We Collided is his biggest film to date.

I think Steel's point is why go after folks whose reps are not so clean cut when complaints of toxic environment were tossed out by Ray.

More and more, it's becoming clear that this is in no way a new cut of the film but a completely new film that uses some footage from Justice League. Has there ever been anything like this in the history of film? Even the many different cuts of Blade Runner and Star Wars didn't cost the equivalent of a moderately budgeted film.

The entirety of the new Gerard Butler film, Greenland, (which is pretty decent, by the way) costs less than this thing.
    Maybe and I do mean MAYBE the 1986 film Chopping Mall. It was originally made as Killbots and did not do well in theaters. It got released with a new name and a new opening. Although I think that is more due to tv edits then a theater edit.

If you WANT to count it-1988 CYborg movie. That was suppose to be Masters of the Universe 2.

Now we have seen this in terms of tv shows or one very famous tv show-POWER RANGERS.
    Robotech was 3 shows made into one.
    Voltron sort of tried it.
    The 5 Doctors special included footage from an unfinished Dr Who episode from Tom Baker's era.
    As did Space 1999 made 2 unrelated episodes into a movie that got riffed on MST3K's first season.
    The animated Droids and Ewoks cartoon from the 80s did this.

Amazing World of Gumball was all the failed projected rejected and merged into a show.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

I think Steel's point is why go after folks whose reps are not so clean cut when complaints of toxic environment were tossed out by Ray.

Maybe and I do mean MAYBE the 1986 film Chopping Mall. It was originally made as Killbots and did not do well in theaters. It got released with a new name and a new opening. Although I think that is more due to tv edits then a theater edit.

If you WANT to count it-1988 CYborg movie. That was suppose to be Masters of the Universe 2.

Now we have seen this in terms of tv shows or one very famous tv show-POWER RANGERS.
    Robotech was 3 shows made into one.
    Voltron sort of tried it.
    The 5 Doctors special included footage from an unfinished Dr Who episode from Tom Baker's era.
    As did Space 1999 made 2 unrelated episodes into a movie that got riffed on MST3K's first season.
    The animated Droids and Ewoks cartoon from the 80s did this.

Amazing World of Gumball was all the failed projected rejected and merged into a show.
    Oh the big daddy kid. Yea I don't think he's can be called a lead of any big budget film. But i get the point.

Is there any evidence Leto hit on underage girls. A celeb of his status sliding in every models DMs is a little gross but nothing id think he needs to be punished for. Was there more to it then just that? I know some cast mates didn't enjoy his SS antics.

Oh the big daddy kid. Yea I don't think he's can be called a lead of any big budget film. But i get the point.

Is there any evidence Leto hit on underage girls. A celeb of his status sliding in every models DMs is a little gross but nothing id think he needs to be punished for. Was there more to it then just that? I know some cast mates didn't enjoy his SS antics.
    Oh we need evidence now? I thought all you needed to prove that someone was “abusive” is some actor saying so on Twitter.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Apparently there have been stories about him hitting on and even having sex with some of his underage groupies, as young as 15. I don't know how true it is and it doesn't seem like any of it gained any consistent traction, but with how many stories there seem to be, patterns start to emerge

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Oh man, Deathstroke back too. Everything I hear about this movie just makes me worried this movie is going to attempt to make a name for itself by just having cameos and fan service in order to keep its existing fans, not make new ones. I really hope Snyder's trying to tell a good story, as opposed to just doubling down on certain elements just to appease the Snyder Cut fans.
    IMHO, that was what the project always was.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

Thanks. I was confusing him with Dylan O'Brien.

Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Apparently there have been stories about him hitting on and even having sex with some of his underage groupies, as young as 15. I don't know how true it is and it doesn't seem like any of it gained any consistent traction, but with how many stories there seem to be, patterns start to emerge
    First, I'd kind of advise folks not to look into the details on this one. After reading what some of the young women supposedly involved had to say, I really wished that I could rewind and erase that part of my memory.

As to how true it is?

Some of what I read through felt really detailed for a "Set Up..."/"Hit Job..."

Could be, but it's rather involved if it is.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    First, I'd kind of advise folks not to look into the details on this one. After reading what some of the young women supposedly involved had to say, I really wished that I could rewind and erase that part of my memory.

As to how true it is?

Some of what I read through felt really detailed for a "Set Up..."/"Hit Job..."

Could be, but it's rather involved if it is.
    Even without this he just comes across as a crazy celebrity who threw a hizzy fit after Joaquin Phoenix Joker was successful. While I liked him as an actor in Dallas Buyers Club his behaviour during the Suicide Squad seemed off. Now he's just another reason for me not to watch a movie.