Page 143 of 211 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 3155

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Great this perfect post to talk about how freaking Martian Manhunter sat down in Man of Steel (let zod and company run wild) and Batman V Superman (let doomsday run wild) and He did nothing I mean get that is out of world issue in DC deciding how to use a character BUT how in world does the character decide now is the time to do something? Anyways that is cool interview with Harry Lennix
    Again, totoally agree, it makes no sense that he just watched the world ending. That said, I'm glad he didn't appear in Man of Steel because Superman deserves his own movie. But Manhunter could still show his real face behind the scenes at the end or something.

Ray Fisher just went live exactly 24 minutes ago as of the time of this writing. He didn't say anything exactly, simply played Junkie XL while he was walking.

Relevance? Junkie XL is back as the musical composer for the Snyder Cut. So not only is Snyder completing a trilogy, so is he. I didn't hate Danny Elfman's score, at all, but...Junkie XL is one of those musical composers that impresses me a lot. If I had to think of a sort of Trinity of composers, it would be Junkie, Ludwig Göransson, and probably Zimmer.

For me the best film compasers are John Williams and Jerry Goldsmith. Zimmer is getting up there as a third one. I also really love Vangelis.

On the topic, Ray likes the attention. He's enjoying his 5 mins of fame.

Ah, Snyder himself released the same track Fisher was listening to an hour prior.

Here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    For me the best film compasers are John Williams and Jerry Goldsmith. Zimmer is getting up there as a third one. I also really love Vangelis.
    I probably should have said "Up and Comers" for a trinity, cause bringing in all time Basil and Horner would have to be in there somewhere too. lol

Goldsmith: I hated Alien 3 but boy did I love his score for it.

Top 5 Film Score Composers for me are John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith, James Horner, Alan Silvestri, and Danny Elfman.

With honorable mentions to Dr. Who's Murray Gold and DC Animated Movies Composer Christopher Drake.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Top 5 Film Score Composers for me are John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith, James Horner, Alan Silvestri, and Danny Elfman.

With honorable mentions to Dr. Who's Murray Gold and DC Animated Movies Composer Christopher Drake.

Love, love the Wrath of Khan score by Horner. Also big love to Murray Gold on Doctor Who. I have the CDs! Not familiar with Christopher Drake.

I honestly think Jonny Greenwood is the most interesting score composer out there at the moment. It would be very intriguing to see his take on something big budget, however I think he may be too indie minded for that!

Snyder posted a pro-Biden advert on his Twitter that specifically targeted Midwestern voters. Not to mention, he puts way to much religious symbolism in his work and Ayn Rand was staunchly anti-religious. I think the idea that he's an Ayn Rand devotee strikes me kind of as misinformation or hearsay. A lot of people hate Ayn Rand and so it gives people another reason to hate Zach Snyder.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Snyder posted a pro-Biden advert on his Twitter that specifically targeted Midwestern voters. Not to mention, he puts way to much religious symbolism in his work and Ayn Rand was staunchly anti-religious. I think the idea that he's an Ayn Rand devotee strikes me kind of as misinformation or hearsay. A lot of people hate Ayn Rand and so it gives people another reason to hate Zach Snyder.
    Yeah, the Randian criticism of Snyder seems shallow.

I don't know much about Ayn Rand, but what little I do know doesn't seem to line up with what we in his superhero movies.

Or, we could talk about actual news regarding the movie?

Here's what I was trying to post before I got tackled:

No, sir, thank you. Thank YOU.

I like the fact some scores don't necessarily need the movie to be good, that it can stand on its own. I think this will be one of those soundtracks like the two before it.

Astonishing Member

I hope I get to see it in a theater. Maybe a 2 weeks, 2 installments release.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Yeah, the Randian criticism of Snyder seems shallow.

I don't know much about Ayn Rand, but what little I do know doesn't seem to line up with what we in his superhero movies.
    Wasn't Snyder going to make a film of Rand's 'Atlas Shrugged'? Anyway, it does seem if anyone into Randism, it's Brad Bird; 'Tomorrowland' seems to be an example.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    Wasn't Snyder going to make a film of Rand's 'Atlas Shrugged'? Anyway, it does seem if anyone into Randism, it's Brad Bird; 'Tomorrowland' seems to be an example.
    I think it was the Fountainhead.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I think it was the Fountainhead.
    You're right, I just checked.