Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

1. [QUOTE=Synestra;5038445]
    I did not make fan boy arguments. In the common occurrences of RT, IMDB Metacritic , that is the ultimate fanboy arguments and it so dated now.

2. It is a time frame, Thor had a movie out in 2011 and was part of a movie in 2012. Superman had not had a movie since 2006.
    [QUOTE]

3. RT does not support any evidence of a movie's quality.
    The good thing about rotten tomatoes - no one of high power uses it to make or get a point across. I reject and denounce RT. As Martin Scorsese and Bret Ratner once said about RT, it is offensive and damaging to movies.

4. Subjective would be based on too much personal feelings.
    Objective would be based on merit and no bias.
    Man of steel had had more impact because it got people looking at comic films again beyond the fun innocence in post Avengers 2012 world. this is mostly what critics hated.so critics were bias to hate on that. They were not been objective.

Objectively- audiences and critics data on rotten, tomatoes, metacritc and imdb is not about consistent quality. This is how we cannot explain how star wars reboots have high rt scores and yet many critical directors and audiences have called those movies mediocre.

If you want to keep metacritc, imdb and rotten tomatoes on the table you have to apply that to every film on RT, and you are not so that atomically makes the data irrelevant. Credibility data requires 100% consistency with every RT film.

5. Are there are excuses for captain marvel? once a data has one or two flaws the entire data is collapsed in credibility. There is no amount of excuse or one-off explanations that is enough to change that because it becomes a Pandora's box. who is to say you cannot bomb positive scores? Who is to say people don't have sock accounts rating movies 10 times. IMDB editors were already ahead. you want me to trust IMDB when their editors said I should not, just because it shows one small data you find positive? you want me to trust RT after their last 2 star wars movies did unrecoverable damage to the site?

6. another person may not see it as poor like me, however it is still better to have that in there.. It means man of steel raised more interesting themes, liked or not. its there and it counts. With Clark, it was not about a Crucifixion, it was more about ''a Savior for the world''. the central themes of region and like most religious heroes. a theme addressed again deeply in the seguel.

7.In the future, A formal argument of movies cancels out RT, IMDB and metacritc at the introduction stage.

8. MCU did not deal with trauma or ptsds. marvel did not want to approach any story relating to that. That is objective for the many who had worked with marvel. ts funny you mentioned PTSDS and truma because Ben Affleck already said Dawn of Justice was meant to be more ''adult'' or in his word.-glib and realistic themed than MCU movies. Affleck would not have said that, if marvel did deal with truma and PTSD. Affleck is a marvel fan.
    [https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/610753-marvel-vs-dc-ben-affleck-says-dc-movies-are-a-little-more-realistic-and-less-glib[/url]

9. I remember how poorly they handled Thor's PTSDs, it is mostly unexistent in the film. Why would Snyder care about Thor? that is not how Snyder's writes characters.Batman's PTSD and truama of loosing his parents and what superman and zod did in man of steel was real and present in dawn of justice thanks to Snyder.
    Last edited by Castle; 07-07-2020 at 03:49 PM.