Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
In her accusations his wife directly accused him of engaging in sexual relationships with people whom he presided power over. Her first instance of an affair was him having a relationship with someone on Buffy whom he was the show runner of and would have power over in a professional sense. If the accusation today is inappropriate misconduct on set, that right there is inexplicable linked. No different than Monica Lewinsky having a consensual affair with Bill Clinton. It’s wrong because of the power imbalance and it happened on set, therefore inappropriate environment on set.

She later goes on to say that he claimed that “When I was running Buffy I was surrounded by beautiful, needy, aggressive young women ..... break...... Suddenly I am a powerful producer and the world is laid out at my feet and I can’t touch”.

Again that is her laying out him describing a power imbalance on set that he possessed and how it was inappropriate. Yet he did “touch”. So he engaged in conduct on set that he knew was wrong.

So yes that is an on set issue of inappropriate behavior by his and her words.

Joss does have issues in the past with this. We can also go to the Charisma Carpenter issue. Yes they made up now. That doesn’t change that still by her own admission it was a toxic working environment because of how Joss reacted to her being pregnant.

There is a pattern of this particular individual creating inappropriate on set environments. This is not the first accusation of Joss being problematic there.
Problem is the only thing really known are the problems he had with Carpenter and that he had an affair with women he worked with.

His Ex-Wife saying stuff without backing it up is not really something that i will take for truth. A Divorce can go like this really fast with one or both of them accusing each other.