Page 207 of 211 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211 LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3155
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    But yet the headline be like "Snyder Fandom review bombing!!!!" smdh...
    Well, clickbait sells. But we can't allow it to unnecessarily divide us.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    But yet the headline be like "Snyder Fandom review bombing!!!!" smdh...
    Because there is always an agenda to paint anything relating to Snyder as negative. LOL, I already said review bombing is no a high threat level to the art of cinema.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Because there is always an agenda to paint anything relating to Snyder as negative. LOL, I already said review bombing is no a high threat level to the art of cinema.
    Despite the fact that the press around the Snyder Cut has been for the most part, all positive. LOL indeed.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Despite the fact that the press around the Snyder Cut has been for the most part, all positive. LOL indeed.
    No it was not all that positive. whyelse are they trying to make a case out of nothing from reviewing bombing, or worse trying to spin the restore the snyderverse as a bad thing. I think some of this folks in the press who never gave Snyder and his fans a chance must have bled hands in writing The Snyder Cut is great.

What I am seeing now in the press in quietness. I just think they want this movie to go away, almost similar to what went on with Logan in 2017 although that was a different circumstance.
    Last edited by Castle; 03-29-2021 at 07:18 AM.

Obviously I can only speak for myself, but every pop culture related site I follow hasn't stopped talking about details Snyder has revealed since its release. Right now there are a few "contrarian" pieces being published, but that happens with every well received pop culture movie that comes out (it's good for rage-clicks). Overall, since its release, the media has reacted pretty positively to it in my opinion.

If you're talking about more mainstream/all encompassing media - there's no conspiracy, that's just how it goes with superhero movies. Unless said movie changes how we view cinema, the news moves on after the release to new things. But even in mainstream media, the Snyder cut has been in the news for its high streaming numbers.
    Last edited by Jack The Tripper; 03-29-2021 at 07:38 AM.

Anytime I see someone talk about "The Press" as in "What the Press wants" or "What the Press thinks" as if it is a monolithic group mind with one consciousness, I stop listening. Not only is that the opposite of what is true, but the thinking of people in the press are as varied as the people who read them.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

This is ridiculous

https://www.cbr.com/warnermedia-stop...hesnyderverse/

Genuine question: Has Snyder ever condemned the clearly mean spirited fans that follow this movement? I know they're a vocal minority, but man, they should not be given room to do stuff like this.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    No it was not all that positive. whyelse are they trying to make a case out of nothing from reviewing bombing, or worse trying to spin the restore the snyderverse as a bad thing. I think some of this folks in the press who never gave Snyder and his fans a chance must have bled hands in writing The Snyder Cut is great.

What I am seeing now in the press in quietness. I just think they want this movie to go away, almost similar to what went on with Logan in 2017 although that was a different circumstance.
    This just reads like you wanting to be a victim or something, to say that Snyder's cut has not been met with mostly positive news since it was released is just objectively wrong.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    This is ridiculous

Genuine question: Has Snyder ever condemned the clearly mean spirited fans that follow this movement? I know they're a vocal minority, but man, they should not be given room to do stuff like this.
    I don't think he has. Considering the support he received from the movement after the devastating event that occurred in his family, I can't blame him if he isn't objective about them. He's said something along the lines before that he doesn't view them as toxic when they've been labeled that way, and I think that ignores the truth in a similar was as saying his entire fanbase is toxic. He can't do much to stop them, but a statement condemning this portion would be nice if only to distance himself.

Of course, these may not even be genuine Snyder fans and are just trolls looking to ruin everything. Maybe some of them are the same people who bashed Snyder/the DCEU before BvS (during which the antis were as bad as anything we've seen from the pro-Snyder extremes, just without one hashtag).

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Anytime I see someone talk about "The Press" as in "What the Press wants" or "What the Press thinks" as if it is a monolithic group mind with one consciousness, I stop listening. Not only is that the opposite of what is true, but the thinking of people in the press are as varied as the people who read them.
    Agreed

This is ridiculous

i think he recently did if I'm not mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    This just reads like you wanting to be a victim or something, to say that Snyder's cut has not been met with mostly positive news since it was released is just objectively wrong.
    Don't bother arguing with him

spoilers:
    .... so I wonder at what point did J'onn J'onzz replace General Swanwick? Curious.
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    spoilers:
    .... so I wonder at what point did J'onn J'onzz replace General Swanwick? Curious.
    end of spoilers
    I have no idea if they're even supposed to be the same character or not. And what about spoilers:
    MARTHA!? Why did he take on that name? When?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    There is a "JL Spoilers" thread where we can talk about this.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...gue-*SPOILERS*

This is ridiculous

https://www.thewrap.com/zack-snyder-...ue-livestream/

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    i think he recently did if I'm not mistaken
    The only thing I can find is the Geeks and Gamers thing, but not the toxic Snyder Cut fans themselves? I know the WB CEO did the other day, whilst also not accusing the whole fanbase of being horrible - I wish Snyder would just tell them not to lmao, he's the only person they'd listen to lmao