Page 90 of 211 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3155
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    This really is the most confusing aspect of this. Was he not aware until just now that he was allegedly attached this project?

Or did someone prevent him from saying anything?
    I don't think it's confusing, it must have been a story fabricated by WB.I mean as an actor if you are approached for a project but have not committed to it, usually or normally you stay coy or at least keep it real like, 'we'll see what happens' or 'talks are still ongoing' ...something to that effect.You don't come out and quash the association unless you are a) sure you don't want to do it and have let the studio know and b) you are quashing it because someone- media or studio, are spreading disinformation by attaching your name to said project.

Momoa makes it pretty clear WB is making this up

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    This really is the most confusing aspect of this. Was he not aware until just now that he was allegedly attached this project?

Or did someone prevent him from saying anything?
    Unless it's another movie and Frosty was the code name of it to hide what it really was.

If that is the case then he was telling the truth about a Frosty Snowman movie not being real. However he is being coy on what that movie really is. It might be Aquaman 2 or some other DC project.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Unless it's another movie and Frosty was the code name of it to hide what it really was.

If that is the case then he was telling the truth about a Frosty Snowman movie not being real. However he is being coy on what that movie really is. It might be Aquaman 2 or some other DC project.
    If that's the case then he's being disingenuous. He's been in the industry long enough to know they do that with film titles so there'd be no reason to "out" them since he would know exactly what they were referring to.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    If that's the case then he's being disingenuous. He's been in the industry long enough to know they do that with film titles so there'd be no reason to "out" them since he would know exactly what they were referring to.
    I know at one point in pre-production, Wonder Woman was being called "Nightingale." So it could be something like that.

But if that was the case, then yeah there is no reason for Mamoa to "out" this. And would the studio announce a production like that to make the general public aware when it's really something else? Especially as Aquaman 2 was expected to happen?

So, now Ray is telling people NOT to cooperate with the investigation because he doesn't like the people that are investigating and how they're doing it.

If people did yell at him an threaten his career, I can fully understand it if this is the way he was acting.

BANNED

I really wish this thread was talking about the movie instead of speculating on these stupid accusations. Even ranting on the movie would be an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyHorror View Post
    I really wish this thread was talking about the movie instead of speculating on these stupid accusations. Even ranting on the movie would be an improvement.
    You and me both. *shrugs*

There's a thread meant for discussing the allegations on the DC forums, for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by RockyHorror View Post
    I'm sorry. I'm giving him more attention than he deserves.

Let's get back to the movie.

One of the biggest problems I had with the trailer was the music they used.
    Here's a fun game for you. Mute the trailer load whatever you listen to for music. Shuffle it and play a random song over the trailer.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    . One of the biggest problems I had with the trailer was the music they used.
    Here's a fun game for you. Mute the trailer load whatever you listen to for music. Shuffle it and play a random song over the trailer.
    "I Want It All" by Queen is particularly effective.

Doesn't bother me how much HBO Max is spending. It's not coming out of my pocket.

I know Warner Bros Films, HBO Max, WarnerMedia, and AT&T are all pieces of the same company, but they each have their own budgets and properties.

So, I wonder if the deal for HBO Max financing the Snyder Cut allows them to own that version of the film -- especially as there is new principal photography coming up that will include Gal Gadot, Ben Affleck, and Ray Fisher.

In any event, I'm glad HBO Max isn't cheaping it out just for a quick buck. I say spend whatever money it takes to get this done right.

Hopefully, HBO Max will make a profit, but ultimately I just want Snyder's Justice League to be as fully realized as possible.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Comic-Reader Lad View Post
    Doesn't bother me how much HBO Max is spending. It's not coming out of my pocket.

I know Warner Bros Films, HBO Max, WarnerMedia, and AT&T are all pieces of the same company, but they each have their own budgets and properties.

So, I wonder if the deal for HBO Max financing the Snyder Cut allows them to own that version of the film -- especially as there is new principal photography coming up that will include Gal Gadot, Ben Affleck, and Ray Fisher.

In any event, I'm glad HBO Max isn't cheaping it out just for a quick buck. I say spend whatever money it takes to get this done right.

Hopefully, HBO Max will make a profit, but ultimately I just want Snyder's Justice League to be as fully realized as possible.
    How many folks let alone other tv shows and movies known or unknown are getting screwed for that $70 million?

How many new subscribers will you need to get to make up for that? Over a million?

That is too much money for a streaming project.

This is still the same director that made that "BvS" movie that everyone crapped on, right? And the "Man of Steel" movie that everyone crapped on? Okay....good luck with that....