Page 161 of 211 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3155

The weakness of the film was Eisenberg as Luthor. It wasn't just introducing WW, the Doomsday fight made them team up, that made it essential. To end with Batman saving Ma Kent would have been a big let down of a finale. And Superman dying set up Justice League for Snyder.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

They should simply not have had the first meeting of Batman and Superman, a confrontation as part of that meeting, introducing and establishing a new version of Lex, adapting the DoS with Doomsday, and being the grand introduction of WW period (let alone her first meeting with the other two) in one film. Plus setting up the JL and future plot threads. All of this should have been its own movie, if it needed to be done at all (do we need Batman fighting Superman in a film universe, and Doomsday killing him? debatable)

That is too bloated for one film, and that's just with three JL members. No way would the bloat issues have been addressed if Snyder was just going to keep adding more and more stuff with each film.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    to be a fair critic, I hope DC in time will let go of of this false narrative that there needs to be a big villain fight in the end.
    So, how do you end the movie without the villain being defeated, then?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Wonder Woman was already in the 2nd act movie, nothing would have changed much if the doomsday fight was removed, Bruce already knew who she was at the party anyway.

the main fight was batman v superman and it was great and tied to the plot that had been building.,

But the Doomsday fight was the movie trying to be Avengers or Transformers but only with much courtesy because the news kept on telling us ,there was no people in the city that doomdsay was burning down.

That was a weakness of the film I will admit as a fan.
    Wonder Woman was not involved in the Batman vs. Superman fight. Yes, she was around here and there in the movie, but it wasn’t until Doomsday came in that we got to see Wonder Woman kicking butt. Wonder Woman taking on Doomsday, with the other 2, was a high point of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    So, how do you end the movie without the villain being defeated, then?
    We might be about to find out with the Snyder Cut, LoL!!

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Extraordinary Member

Ha they probably thought Superheroes, Tom and Jerry it's basically the same thing right?lol.

Extraordinary Member

Dang..It's not glitching for me. Getting Tom and Jerry. But the Tribe intro got me buzzin lol. i wanna see a whole movie with Q-Tip as a pigeon "Can I Kick it?" Yes you can.LOL.

Astonishing Member
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Well I was only interested in the leak for MM, and...found it, was not disappointed, can't wait now.

Also, REALLY need that score, now.

BANNED

To those who have seen the leak does the intro have the "Everybody knows" number that the theatrical version had?

At least one of the comments about the Snyder Cut sounds pretty positive.

This whole thing could be a publicity stunt to get good "word of mouth" out.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    This whole thing could be a publicity stunt to get good "word of mouth" out.
    This is WB. It's almost certain that's the case.

Lol. So people wanting to watch tom and jerry got synder cut. Mom puts on tom and jerry and walks off. Kid "mommy why is batman cursing and wonder woman holding a cut off head?"

So does that mean synder cut was in the kids section as tom and jerry for some? Lol again.