Page 124 of 211 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3155

I saw somewhere else that he might be taking a bit of Zsass stunt of carrying a mark for every kill, but he will do it safer and attach the badge of each cop he kills on a bulletproof vest he wears. I don't know if that is true, but it is an interesting idea.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

He does look way better than in SS. But then, tats aside, looking the part was never an issue with Leto.

The tattoos being gone is an improvement but now he looks like Marilyn Manson. Or, less charitably, the Room guy.

Incredible Member

Man, I'm getting "The Batman" vibes from that look. Don't know why, just do

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    The tattoos being gone is an improvement but now he looks like Marilyn Manson. Or, less charitably, the Room guy.
    With the accusations coming out about MM, The Room guy might be MORE charitable...even for Joker!

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    With the accusations coming out about MM, The Room guy might be MORE charitable...even for Joker!
    I was thinking the same thing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Joker had tatoo removal?
    Doesn't matter this looks better then what we got in SS.
    Well, if the Snyder Cut isn't in continuity with the DCEU, I guess they can argue that this's a new Joker played by the same actor. (On the other hand, it wouldn't be the first time a character was redesigned between series installments with no in-universe explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    The new Teaser with Black Suit Superman coming to see Alfred. If that Darkseid controlled Superman and he Kills Alfred I'm shutting the flick off immediately. Seems like Clark is himself but having him strangle Alfred to death seems like a Snyder thing to do.... just cause some people like to watch the world burn.
    Well, he killed off Jimmy Olson just because he thought it was funny, so I could see him finding that to be a good creative choice.,
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I can't imagine Superman killing Alfred without it being Snyder doubling down on making his Superman story awful in a way that goes against his intended goal of having him come out the other side as being a pure good hero. Batman was (intended to be at least) proven wrong in BvS, kind of hard to go back on that if Superman kills Alfred, brainwashed or no.

But then he may try to have his cake and eat it too. And killing off Jimmy to be funny, having Dick be the dead Robin with no hope of coming back, and probably slaughtering some named Amazons like Philippus and Euboea, maybe Alfred isn't so safe.

If Wonder Woman necks Steppenwolf like she was originally supposed too, I wonder if this will be the movie in which the public finally realizes, "Yeah, that Wonder Woman girl has a fetish for necktalities, be it slicing, twisting, or hanging, she knows her way around a neck like a plumber does pipes!" Yes, finally this film will prove to the world I'm not crazy...
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    If Wonder Woman necks Steppenwolf like she was originally supposed too, I wonder if this will be the movie in which the public finally realizes, "Yeah, that Wonder Woman girl has a fetish for necktalities, be it slicing, twisting, or hanging, she knows her way around a neck like a plumber does pipes!" Yes, finally this film will prove to the world I'm not crazy...
    Wut? That is not a ship I saw coming from the theatrical version.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Well, if the Snyder Cut isn't in continuity with the DCEU, I guess they can argue that this's a new Joker played by the same actor. (On the other hand, it wouldn't be the first time a character was redesigned between series installments with no in-universe explanation.

Well, he killed off Jimmy Olson just because he thought it was funny, so I could see him finding that to be a good creative choice.,
    I thought though that this young woman named Jemma or Jenn or whatever was basically a female version of Jimmy Olsen.

I suspect Snyder feels about Jimmy Olsen like all the modern Batman movie writers have felt about Robin. He's an annoyance so let's either not have him exist or present him in a totally different way ala Dark Knight Rises, totally ignoring his significance to Batman's inner turmoil and need for normalcy somewhere in his life such as raising a child and having someone to care about, besides Alfred. Jimmy Olsen, for Superman, being a normal friendship as Clark.
    Power with Girl is better.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Jenny Olsen is Jimmy Olsen.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Jenny Olsen is Jimmy Olsen.
    Her last name isn't Olsen

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I thought though that this young woman named Jemma or Jenn or whatever was basically a female version of Jimmy Olsen.

I suspect Snyder feels about Jimmy Olsen like all the modern Batman movie writers have felt about Robin. He's an annoyance so let's either not have him exist or present him in a totally different way ala Dark Knight Rises, totally ignoring his significance to Batman's inner turmoil and need for normalcy somewhere in his life such as raising a child and having someone to care about, besides Alfred. Jimmy Olsen, for Superman, being a normal friendship as Clark.
    Clark can't have any friends besides Lois apparently.

But yes, Jimmy and Robin as they classically are go against the grain of the "superhero stories for adults" mentality that certain creators and fans embrace. So therefore, they are not seen as having any value besides stuff like this.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Doing Robin realistically is much harder than doing the same with Jimmy.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Her last name isn't Olsen
    I just looked it up and you're right. I never noticed her name badge had a different last name. Seems like a no brainer that she can just occupy that role though.

Clark can't have any friends besides Lois apparently.

But yes, Jimmy and Robin as they classically are go against the grain of the "superhero stories for adults" mentality that certain creators and fans embrace. So therefore, they are not seen as having any value besides stuff like this.
    That's a big problem, yeah. Superman needs a much larger supporting cast. Everything being Lois Lane all the time is not good for either character.

The Clark Kent we saw in the Ultimate Edition of BvS felt like a real character with a real life. I'd like to see all that built upon.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 02-10-2021 at 02:28 PM.