Page 100 of 211 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3155
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I hope he goes full method and starts chucking dead pigs at people again.

With the Deathstroke announcement now I'm wondering if its just Snyder redoing the after credits scene. A quickie scene to show Lex is setting up the Legion of Doom.

Now I'm wondering if an announcement for Jai Courtney and Kristen Wiig is far away...then again even if they are involved saying so NOW would essentially spoil their respective movies (The Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman '84).

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    With the Deathstroke announcement now I'm wondering if its just Snyder redoing the after credits scene. A quickie scene to show Lex is setting up the Legion of Doom.

Now I'm wondering if an announcement for Jai Courtney and Kristen Wiig is far away...then again even if they are involved saying so NOW would essentially spoil their respective movies (The Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman '84).
    Well, spoilers based on the WW84 plot leaks

spoilers:
    Barbara Minerva is no longer the Cheetah at the end of that film. I don't even know if she will be in the third Wonder Woman film beyond maybe a reference. Though since the canons seem to diverge between the mainstream movies and this, maybe she will show up if Snyder ever had other plans for her
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Well, spoilers based on the WW84 plot leaks

spoilers:
    Barbara Minerva is no longer the Cheetah at the end of that film. I don't even know if she will be in the third Wonder Woman film beyond maybe a reference. Though since the canons seem to diverge between the mainstream movies and this, maybe she will show up if Snyder ever had other plans for her
    end of spoilers
    Interesting. I kinda assumed (my theory but spoiler tags cause, never know), that spoilers:
    somehow she would stay Cheetah but wind up on Transformation Island, which would explain where she's been all this time since the events of WW84
    end of spoilers

It could still be that quickie after credits scene just minus those two, could be something completely different. Heck it could be a 15 minute sequence of Joker and Deathstroke ordering at the drive thru window.

Interesting. I kinda assumed (my theory but spoiler tags cause, never know), that spoilers:
    somehow she would stay Cheetah but wind up on Transformation Island, which would explain where she's been all this time since the events of WW84
    end of spoilers

It could still be that quickie after credits scene just minus those two, could be something completely different. Heck it could be a 15 minute sequence of Joker and Deathstroke ordering at the drive thru window.
    spoilers:
    I would actually be down for something like that for her, even for just the sake of the WW films by themselves. I know the plot leaks came from a test screening, and maybe multiple different scenes were shot. The scene of her being back to normal in the aftermath doesn't sound like a long scene, it's possible there is an alternate scenario where she doesn't turn back and she will be around for WW3. It sounds like a fitting ending for her in the context of the WW84's plot, but I'd like much more of her if we can get it
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

What's bizarre is how low powered Lex's Legion of Doom is. He's got Deathstroke and maybe Joker? The JLA has heavy hitters like Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman and Cyborg. Anyone except Batman could solo the whole group.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    What's bizarre is how low powered Lex's Legion of Doom is. He's got Deathstroke and maybe Joker? The JLA has heavy hitters like Superman, Flash, Wonder Woman and Cyborg. Anyone except Batman could solo the whole group.
    Since Wan seems to have a good working relationship with Snyder and since obviously Mamoa is 100% on board, it wouldn't be impossible for Black Manta to be involved. So him and maybe Cheetah would add to the ranks since they fight their arch enemies all the time anyway. Pacing wise, it would be difficult to insert Sinestro and Grodd or Zoom but who even knows at this point.

Under ideal circumstances, Lex and Joker on the Legion would lend itself to a sufficient threat combined with the others. But since it's Eisenberg and Leto, lol good luck to them I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Since Wan seems to have a good working relationship with Snyder and since obviously Mamoa is 100% on board, it wouldn't be impossible for Black Manta to be involved. So him and maybe Cheetah would add to the ranks since they fight their arch enemies all the time anyway. Pacing wise, it would be difficult to insert Sinestro and Grodd or Zoom but who even knows at this point.

Under ideal circumstances, Lex and Joker on the Legion would lend itself to a sufficient threat combined with the others. But since it's Eisenberg and Leto, lol good luck to them I guess.
    I forgot all about Manta....his presence wouldn't spoil anything since he we know he lived thanks to Aquaman's end credits. But good point about it being underpowered...hmm...Henry Cavill in a dual role as Bizarro maybe?

lol watch it all be them in a drive through I can just feel it.

I forgot all about Manta....his presence wouldn't spoil anything since he we know he lived thanks to Aquaman's end credits. But good point about it being underpowered...hmm...Henry Cavill in a dual role as Bizarro maybe?

lol watch it all be them in a drive through I can just feel it.
    What the MOS sequel should have been.

Might be cool to see Cavill go full ham as Bizarro.

Incredible Member

snyder is just throwing everything for this movie and hope something sticks

BANNED

Ray Fisher had said something I think it is now hard to believe.

https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/jus...ed-skin-color/

He accuses Whedon of altering his skin tone. Now this is one accusation he is making that I don't believe. I hate all this stuff is happening, this movie does need any further ridiculous negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Ray Fisher had said something I think it is now hard to believe.

https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/jus...ed-skin-color/

He accuses Whedon of altering his skin tone. Now this is one accusation he is making that I don't believe. I hate all this stuff is happening, this movie does need any further ridiculous negativity.
    This is one where Ray is kinda right, but not for the reason he thinks and it just shows that he has no idea what he's talking about.

Synder shot with a different film/recording setup than Whedon had. Because of the different settings, colors didn't exactly match so the colors had to be tweaked otherwise we'd suddenly have lighting and skin tone changes in the middle of scenes. It's actually a pretty common thing when working with movies.

It's actually pretty common with anything. Take a picture with two different cameras and load them into two different computers there's going to be differences in color and resolution.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    This is one where Ray is kinda right, but not for the reason he thinks and it just shows that he has no idea what he's talking about.

Synder shot with a different film/recording setup than Whedon had. Because of the different settings, colors didn't exactly match so the colors had to be tweaked otherwise we'd suddenly have lighting and skin tone changes in the middle of scenes. It's actually a pretty common thing when working with movies.

It's actually pretty common with anything. Take a picture with two different cameras and load them into two different computers there's going to be differences in color and resolution.
    Ray is saying Whedon did it because of racism. That is one outlandish accusation that he needs to prove because I don't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Ray is saying Whedon did it because of racism. That is one outlandish accusation that he needs to prove because I don't believe it.
    True. That doesn't stand up to Whedon's history. To my knowledge, nobody Whedon ever worked with has accused him of racism. In this case, it sounds like an artistic decision Fisher didn't like is assumed, by Fisher, to be for racist reasons.
    Power with Girl is better.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post

Exactly

When you work with different stuff-it changes everything. Especially if you are working from copy of the original. The quality goes down as you make copy after copy.