Page 135 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 3155

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Fascinating how this has nothing to do with what I posted.
    You get used to it. At this point I'm posting for posterity. For instance, I asked at least three times what people thought about the possibility of Hal popping up, every time shifted right back to MoS/BvS sucking, sometimes IMMEDIATELY after I post too.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Except I guess more Snyder.
    It all does sound like the Snyder-iest thing the guy's done yet.

Well, if they're sticking with Ezra Miller to begin with...
    He was in the theatrical version of the film, but if it's true that no one considers it canon...

Technically isn't this the original or true version ?
    Would love to know the thought process behind it.

I think Cyborg needed a touch up more than Steppenwolf did.
    Don't really see what was wrong with Cyborg, but okay. (I don't really get the hate for theatrical Steppenwolf, though.)

I think that's where the meme comes from but I feel like Ledger would pull it off better than Leto is.
    Yeah, Leto, so far, as been kind of a weak Joker.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I could have sworn this was covered before but nevertheless Ray Fisher did a quickie Instagram live yesterday to gush about the new trailer. Someone asked him a similar question and he said Steppenwolf has "living armor". I thought it was pointed out that his armor was something akin to Stark's nanotech armor from Infinity War/Endgame months ago, but, yeah, there you go.
    Thanks for answering. I still think the horns are weird.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Waitaminute!
    You win the thread.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Fascinating how this has nothing to do with what I posted.
    How so? MoS being or not being grimdark, and reiterating what Pinsir said about this trailer emphasizing hope and overcoming evil were in your post.

i was throwing in my two cents on the former, and explaining why the latter point isn't something everyone will agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Thanks for answering. I still think the horns are weird.
    I think very few of us don't think its weird, IMO. I don't get that part of it (I think everyone assumed with Whedon the horns were part of the helmet), but hopefully it'll make sense/look ok in motion, or if not there will be so much going on we don't mind.

For me, I'll always wish he used one of these two designs:

...but alas.

The trailer is now hovering just below 10 million views and its estimated that the trailer received nearly 25 million views in total from all the various outlets. Only Godzilla vs Kong got higher views for WB and that trailer was incredibly viral as well.

This is narrative breaking folks, we got proof that the public at large is interested in this film.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

I think very few of us don't think its weird, IMO. I don't get that part of it (I think everyone assumed with Whedon the horns were part of the helmet), but hopefully it'll make sense/look ok in motion, or if not there will be so much going on we don't mind.

For me, I'll always wish he used one of these two designs:

...but alas.
    Should have used the design on the left....it would be automatic cult-following status.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsILL View Post
    Should have used the design on the left....it would be automatic cult-following status.
    I dunno, I stan the BDSM-Baywatch-Ming-The-Merciless-with-a-pipe-going-into-his-axe version myself.

BANNED

Watching the trailer, I don't see any r rating moment yet unlike the red band trailer for Logan. Should be exciting to see how Snyder used the r rating certification.

The scene in the trailer where Martha is talking to Lois, that's J'onn, not Martha. From what I understand and what has been inferred by the actor (Harry Lennix) when Martha leaves she morphs into General Swanwick. So we never see Martian Manhunter in his Martian form, exactly, but, its obvious who he really is at that point.

Now this could change and we do see him in his Martian form but I doubt it, I think that will be it.
    I think in the background of a video or photo Snyder posted there was a Martian Manhunter design.

Considering he might be all CGI for the sequence he is in (the Knightmare sequence?) we might still see him.
    Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    He was in the theatrical version of the film, but if it's true that no one considers it canon...
    Well, with how DC Movie Continuity works, it's as canon as this is .
    Don't really see what was wrong with Cyborg, but okay. (I don't really get the hate for theatrical Steppenwolf, though.)
    Vic's had better designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I dunno, I stan the BDSM-Baywatch-Ming-The-Merciless-with-a-pipe-going-into-his-axe version myself.
    And its all Kirby: he created that redesign specifically for Superpowers at the time. I guess that why it'll always have a special place in my heart. And his redesign for the Parademons.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Watching the trailer, I don't see any r rating moment yet unlike the red band trailer for Logan. Should be exciting to see how Snyder used the r rating certification.
    Didn't he already say it's due to 3 or 4 uses of the F-word?

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Cyborg looks like a character from Reboot.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    The trailer is now hovering just below 10 million views and its estimated that the trailer received nearly 25 million views in total from all the various outlets. Only Godzilla vs Kong got higher views for WB and that trailer was incredibly viral as well.

This is narrative breaking folks, we got proof that the public at large is interested in this film.
    Eh, it's not as if there are any other trailers to watch out there.