Page 162 of 211 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3155

This got posted to another thread in the Comics section under DC Comics, in a thread on WB films. With apologies to Triple J for posting the clip he found over here in another thread, but I can’t help but re-post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple J View Post
    Darkseid TV spot (might want to avoid this if you don't want any spoilers)

Darkseid looks full of badassery in this clip, IMO, all glowy and mean as spit. Some on the other thread were critical, due to usual variations about Snyder’s dark take, including about where are the gods of New Genesis during this. I can’t say I entirely disagree having watched a lot of the Snyderverse lately on HBO Max, but I’m not ready to abandon all hope this will be good, either. Darkseid looks great!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Ha they probably thought Superheroes, Tom and Jerry it's basically the same thing right?lol.
    Maybe Batman and Superman will be happier now seeing Tom and Jerry have friendfought each other for much longer.

Can we get a Chloe Moretz as Wonder Woman edit now?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    Maybe Batman and Superman will be happier now seeing Tom and Jerry have friendfought each other for much longer.
    Does Tom and Jerry solve their problems by both of their moms being named Martha?

Astonishing Member

"I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus Arkham View Post
    LOL. Just when I thought the Snyder Cut situation couldn't get any more bizarre.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I don't have an issue with Dsrkseids CGI it looked fine. But I can't deal with Keto Darkseid. We have seen clips where he looks physically intimidating. That opening shot of the trailer looks like Darkseid on the Keto Diet. I think it's the shoulder and arms being too small. People shitting on the CGi at the end, that's clearly a Hologram of Darkseid.

Can a Snydercut expert tell me who is that breaking Darkseids staff? ZEUS is seen next to him shooting lightning. Is it Ares? Also is that Attilan or Poseidon?

Judging by everything we have seen I doubt I'm gonna be converted with this film. But unlike some people in here who think Snyder is a hack. I like how he frames some of his action scenes. So I'm sure if nothing else they will have scenes I enjoy. All the other films did. Just don't care for product as a whole.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 03-09-2021 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I like how he frames some of his action scenes. So I'm sure if nothing else they will have scenes I enjoy. All the other films did. Just don't care for product as a whole.
    I am part of the club on that point as action director he is amazing imo 300, Watchmen, Man of Steel, Sucker Punch,etc all have some very cool stuff. When comes to action I have faith in him to do something interesting. I think Army of Dead looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    This got posted to another thread in the Comics section under DC Comics, in a thread on WB films. With apologies to Triple J for posting the clip he found over here in another thread, but I can’t help but re-post here.

Darkseid looks full of badassery in this clip, IMO, all glowy and mean as spit. Some on the other thread were critical, due to usual variations about Snyder’s dark take, including about where are the gods of New Genesis during this. I can’t say I entirely disagree having watched a lot of the Snyderverse lately on HBO Max, but I’m not ready to abandon all hope this will be good, either. Darkseid looks great!
    Yeah I think Darkseid is the bit I'm most interested in. Everything else we've seen just looks like slightly different bits of what we've seen before imo. I just wish it was easier to see Darkseid in that promo, and that his voice isn't as generic as it sounds. But I'll hold judgement on that til the film is out

Stay off the internet If you don't want spoilers I seen a scene om YouTube of a reveal of certain character spoilers:
    It's Martha turning into Martian Manhunter. Hope it's not real cause it looked 100% CGI and bad. Like worse then Supergirls CGI Jonn. TBF it was a guy filming it off his TV with his phone. The design was fine but CGI looked bad
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post

Can we get a Chloe Moretz as Wonder Woman edit now?
    Aw man that would be a lot of re-shoots. Maybe just give Chloe a Wonder Girl movie.lol

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Stay off the internet If you don't want spoilers I seen a scene om YouTube of a reveal of certain character spoilers:
    It's Martha turning into Martian Manhunter. Hope it's not real cause it looked 100% CGI and bad. Like worse then Supergirls CGI Jonn. TBF it was a guy filming it off his TV with his phone. The design was fine but CGI looked bad
    end of spoilers
    Might be wrong but I feel like I’ve more or less heard somebody describe that scene before.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Does Tom and Jerry solve their problems by both of their moms being named Martha?
    They could, if only either of them could talk

end of spoilers
    Why would he spend any of that $70 million on special effects to finish his film (as he claims thats what he needed it for) when he could shoot a bunch of whole new scenes instead?

end of spoilers
    I’ve got screenshots if anyone is curious.

I don't have an issue with Dsrkseids CGI it looked fine. But I can't deal with Keto Darkseid. We have seen clips where he looks physically intimidating. That opening shot of the trailer looks like Darkseid on the Keto Diet. I think it's the shoulder and arms being too small. People shitting on the CGi at the end, that's clearly a Hologram of Darkseid.

Can a Snydercut expert tell me who is that breaking Darkseids staff? ZEUS is seen next to him shooting lightning. Is it Ares? Also is that Attilan or Poseidon?

Judging by everything we have seen I doubt I'm gonna be converted with this film. But unlike some people in here who think Snyder is a hack. I like how he frames some of his action scenes. So I'm sure if nothing else they will have scenes I enjoy. All the other films did. Just don't care for product as a whole.
    I have no problem with that Darkseid, because it's supposed to be young Darkseid, before he got really jacked. And I'm pretty sure that's Ares breaking Darkseid's staff, and that it's Poseidon standing by Zeus. The Old Gods were supposed to have a bigger role in Snyder's cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    I’ve got screenshots if anyone is curious.
    I'm curious.