Page 200 of 211 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3155
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    He as as far as the theatrical release did not suck because of him.
    In that case, yes

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PLG1962 View Post
    I have a question I haven’t seen this yet but I’m thinking about watching it in 2 parts
    So my question is without giving away any massive spoilers
    What would be a good point to have a little intermission for a toilet break and maybe grab a coffee etc
    When part 4 - 'Change Machine' appears around 1hr 51 minute mark, pause for the Intermission

Incredible Member

Ray Fisher did a new interview today on comicbookdebates and said that he could possibly return to do JL2 or a Cyborg movie under certain circumstances. It seems he wants an apology from Walter Hamada and want Warner Bros. to say exactly what remedial actions they have taken since the investigation into the dispute closed.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by abetterday View Post
    Ray Fisher did a new interview today on comicbookdebates and said that he could possibly return to do JL2 or a Cyborg movie under certain circumstances. It seems he wants an apology from Walter Hamada and want Warner Bros. to say exactly what remedial actions they have taken since the investigation into the dispute closed.
    What does Walter have to apologize for? He was not working for DC at the time.

https://bleedingcool.com/movies/warn...sher-responds/

Walter had nothing to do with "Justice League." He was not running DC Films in 2017 when "Justice League" was completed and released. He wasn't put in charge of DC Films until the following year. About a year ago, Walter, [Warner Bros. Pictures Group head] Toby Emmerich, me, [former WarnerMedia chairman] Bob Greenblatt, [former HBO Max content chief] Kevin Reilly, and [HBO Max original programming head] Sarah Aubrey sat around the table with Zack and greenlit the Snyder cut. That cut includes Ray Fisher's entire story as Cyborg, which is something that he had been disappointed had been cut from the Justice League movie three years ago. Perhaps we've lost the plot a little bit which is that Toby and Walter were part of the green-lighting that allowed Zack's vision to come to life, which includes sharing the full story about Ray's character. There really was nothing that Walter did against Ray, in fact he offered him a role in the Flash movie.

Walter was promoted recently. I am fully supportive of Toby and Walter and their visions. I truly believe they are great executives. Walter happens to be a person of color, so he knows what that feels like. He is bringing in diverse voices at an accelerated pace, more than anyone has in the past.
    It might be time for Walter to get a lawyer. If he was there I could understand but he was not there.

The implicit part of this response is that the remedial actions need to include Johns and Hamada

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Fisher is alleging that while Hamada wasn't involved in the direct harassment he claims to have experienced while filming under Whedon, that Hamada helped cover up that behavior later by making an effort to derail or prevent the investigation into that behavior. And/or that Hamada shielded those Fisher sees as guilty from consequences when that investigation completed.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    No idea, but they must count these things somehow, otherwise it would just be random guesses on what new content to create.
    They know numbers for example, Wonder Woman 1984 did better numbers than the Synder Cut its opening weekend but there is a little asterisk with factoid that Synder cut is four hour movie which kills repeat viewing but still something as awful as Wonder Woman 1984 got watch more than the Synder cut

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    They know numbers for example, Wonder Woman 1984 did better numbers than the Synder Cut its opening weekend but there is a little asterisk with factoid that Synder cut is four hour movie which kills repeat viewing but still something as awful as Wonder Woman 1984 got watch more than the Synder cut
    Isn't new movie supposed to get more views than a director's cut?

Isn't new movie supposed to get more views than a director's cut?
    For sure, but people were acting like ZSJL was this massive success like nobody has ever seen. That it's a no brainer to bring Snyder back for a JL2. When there is no business reason to do that.

Of course he would but I doubt WBs would ever want him back. They have done nothing but defend Hamada. They went out they're way to discredit Ray recently. Even calling into question his excuse of an NDA.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    For sure, but people were acting like ZSJL was this massive success like nobody has ever seen. That it's a no brainer to bring Snyder back for a JL2. When there is no business reason to do that.
    I know that "Snyder Cut is biggest superhero movie ever" people exist, but I don't think that we should take them seriously here.

But I'm not sure about the second part, obviously JL2 is not realistic, but I can see ATT being interested in something at smaller scale.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

https://bleedingcool.com/movies/warn...sher-responds/

It might be time for Walter to get a lawyer. If he was there I could understand but he was not there.
    While I now support Fisher regarding Whedon, I'm not so sure why he keeps going in on Hamada.

The dude wasn't at WB when the decisions regarding JL were made. That's been said many times.

Maybe it's the way he handled the investigation but it all seems very strange.

I guess Ray Fisher isn’t coming back.

Ultimate Member

I know that "Snyder Cut is biggest superhero movie ever" people exist, but I don't think that we should take them seriously here.

But I'm not sure about the second part, obviously JL2 is not realistic, but I can see ATT being interested in something at smaller scale.
    True.

Regarding the logisitics, I'm not sure Snyder can even get all these actors back together again.

Some of them have moved onto other things. Although, money has been known to change hearts and minds I'm not sure the studio will want to put money into this.

Justice League had 300 millions budget, that amount of money is not realistic. But I could see them dropping 100 (Shazam's and BoP's budget) on some continuation of Snyderverse.