Page 201 of 211 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3155
    Ultimate Member

Someone just pointed out that Diane Lane is just 9 years older than Amy Adams. She seems much older.

And Amy Adams is 9 years older than Henry Cavill.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Isn't new movie supposed to get more views than a director's cut?
    This is a legit question and it is not a simple answer. So I am putting RT numbers to paint a picture

Wonder Woman 1984 59 critics 74% audience
    Justice League 74% critics 96% audience

It is fair assessment to say that audience like JL more than WW84? Right? Then isn't logical that it should perform better than movie that isn't seen as very good? So I am not going to completely stomp on Justice League studios fight for a movie to be 2 hours for a reason. That reason is because it about perfect length for general viewing and multiple viewing. Watching Justice League twice is nearly half of your day gone there is very good reason for Justice league being viewed less you can watch Wonder Woman 4 times in space it takes you watch JL twice. But you still can't ignore that means Synder cut is kind of stupid and it one of few defense of Joss Whedon I mean of why he and DC butchered the movie the first time.

Whether it is Justice League isn't as popular as some fans on the internet was screaming or Justice League is monstrosity that can't capitalize fully on its success there is a real negative here.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    This is a legit question and it is not a simple answer. So I am putting RT numbers to paint a picture

Wonder Woman 1984 59 critics 74% audience
    Justice League 74% critics 96% audience

It is fair assessment to say that audience like JL more than WW84? Right? Then isn't logical that it should perform better than movie that isn't seen as very good? So I am not going to completely stomp on Justice League studios fight for a movie to be 2 hours for a reason. That reason is because it about perfect length for general viewing and multiple viewing. Watching Justice League twice is nearly half of your day gone there is very good reason for Justice league being viewed less you can watch Wonder Woman 4 times in space it takes you watch JL twice. But you still can't ignore that means Synder cut is kind of stupid and it one of few defense of Joss Whedon I mean of why he and DC butchered the movie the first time.

Whether it is Justice League isn't as popular as some fans on the internet was screaming or Justice League is monstrosity that can't capitalize fully on its success there is a real negative here.
    To be fair way less critics bothered to even review ZSJL.

I know that "Snyder Cut is biggest superhero movie ever" people exist, but I don't think that we should take them seriously here.

But I'm not sure about the second part, obviously JL2 is not realistic, but I can see ATT being interested in something at smaller scale.
    An animated film for sure but iono how you do JL2 for a smaller budget. He would have to do a much smaller story in that world.

I still wish he'd just done the Batman movie he clearly wanted to do instead of everything else...

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    But you still can't ignore that means Synder cut is kind of stupid and it one of few defense of Joss Whedon I mean of why he and DC butchered the movie the first time.
    My understanding is that if he was allowed to finish it "his way" then he would have cut it down to 3 hours or so for theatrical release, no?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I still wish he'd just done the Batman movie he clearly wanted to do instead of everything else...
    Yeah, but with less murder

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Yeah, but with less murder
    I grew up with Burton/Keaton, I'm fine with the murder.

Would Snyder even want to come back for an animated film or a small budget one?

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    Would Snyder even want to come back for an animated film or a small budget one?
    No, probably not. Yet seems to be a popular idea for whatever reason.

I think he has animation studio and is doing some animated zombie thing for NETFLIX, no?

I think he has animation studio and is doing some animated zombie thing for NETFLIX, no?
    Army of the Dead is a regular movie with Dave Bautista. I don't remember Snyder having anything to do with animation.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I grew up with Burton/Keaton, I'm fine with the murder.
    I'm not fine with it anymore, especially in this day and age. I like Batman who thinks about his actions. And tbh, I feel murderous vigilantes are way more "black-and-white" than the more restrained ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Army of the Dead is a regular movie with Dave Bautista. I don't remember Snyder having anything to do with animation.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend..._of_Ga%27Hoole
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_o...ad:_Lost_Vegas

I think he might draw a distinction between an animated thing for Netflix and turning his live action Justice League movie plans into an animated movie or one that required a lower budget