Page 204 of 211 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 3155
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    This is why they came out and said there wasn't gonna be sequels. They made it clear before the movie dropped and right after to try to get ahead of this. If they would have never said anything this would still be happening. The comments probably made it more urgent but this would still be happening. You can't let fans demand a film and expect they are gonna say thank you and move on after. They gonna ask for more it's human nature. My bet would be they just ignore it. Let stuff like Godzilla vs Kong come out and suck all the air out of the room. Then when things finally quite down Snyder will tweet something to get people worked back up again. This goes on and on like the Snydercut except I don't think WBs gonna cave and At&T isn't gonna overstep again. Because on top of them specifically saying they weren't gonna cater to a minority of the fan base. It doesn't make Financial sense atleast not anytime soon.
    I hope the next JL movie is JL vs. Godzilla. I'd pay real money to see that!

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I hope the next JL movie is JL vs. Godzilla. I'd pay real money to see that!
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Ah yes, I remember that from the Godzilla vs. Megalon VHS!

Obviously Superman and co. stand a better chance against the Big G than poor old Bambi did!

Amazing Member

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/za...me-of-thrones/

So the article linked shows clear quantitative success in Canada.

My issue with the article was they didn't even wait for the numbers to come in to make a decision.
    They immediately went with that pre-prepared interview to shut everything down.

Is that really a good business decision to not even know how the Snyder Cut did worldwide across all these other streaming services they contracted with but don't have direct access to their numbers ?

Quote Originally Posted by tyusmax View Post
    https://comicbook.com/movies/news/za...me-of-thrones/

So the article linked shows clear quantitative success in Canada.

My issue with the article was they didn't even wait for the numbers to come in to make a decision.
    They immediately went with that pre-prepared interview to shut everything down.

Is that really a good business decision to not even know how the Snyder Cut did worldwide across all these other streaming services they contracted with but don't have direct access to their numbers ?
    It also did well in Brazil.

Maybe WB considers the money from international sales inconsequential to the money they make from domestic sales?

Well it is a question what does it even mean to do good in Canada? Not that big of a country when you compare it to USA.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Well it is a question what does it even mean to do good in Canada? Not that big of a country when you compare it to USA.
    Canada has the population of California, so not that important for gross box office. It's important because Canada is where we get all of our American actors.
    Also because Vancouver is Gotham City, and Central City and National City and Metropolis and ....
    Last edited by Kirby101; 03-27-2021 at 08:22 AM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Canada has the population of California, so not that important for gross box office. It's important because Canada is where we get all of our American actors.
    Also because Vancouver is Gotham City, and Central City and National City and Metropolis and ....
    yeah, Canada is kind of an odd "subsection" of Hollywood!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    My point was they didn't wait for the numbers from other countries, including India, China, etc... that do have high populations.
    The article was just to give one example.
    It was released worldwide across different streaming services, but they can only access HBO Max data directly.

This indicates to me that WB is not even looking at all the data for whether the Snyder cut was a success or not.
    They already decided before it was released on their course of action.

Quote Originally Posted by tyusmax View Post
    My point was they didn't wait for the numbers from other countries, including India, China, etc... that do have high populations.
    The article was just to give one example.
    It was released worldwide across different streaming services, but they can only access HBO Max data directly.

This indicates to me that WB is not even looking at all the data for whether the Snyder cut was a success or not.
    They already decided before it was released on their course of action.
    They have access to HBOmax numbers. These other numbers are probably inconsequential to them. We are never gonna know the exact numbers. But analytics suggest in the US WW84 did better and it did basically the same as the first episode of a TV show starting Caps two sidekicks. Also first episode is important bemused every Disney+ show(Mando/Wandavision) ramp way up as the season goes along. For whatever reason less people watch early on. Anyway they know they're numbers which is what they care about.

RestoreTheSnyderVerse Fans Are Review Bombing Godzilla vs Kong

https://www.cbr.com/restorethesnyder...zilla-vs-kong/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post

Un, why??

Man, this movie is long. Can't imagine watching it all in one seating. I've watched two hours and they've barely gotten the main cast together.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Man, this movie is long. Can't imagine watching it all in one seating. I've watched two hours and they've barely gotten the main cast together.
    I felt the first half could have been easily trimmed down

There are good scenes in them, but they serve other movies better than the movie they're in IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post

And people question whether this is a toxic fandom.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)