Page 205 of 211 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 3155
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    And people question whether this is a toxic fandom.
    I just don't understand. Didn't Snyder himself denounce these people? What did Godzilla ever do to them?

And people question whether this is a toxic fandom.
    Every fandom has toxic people in it, So I am not going to be unfair and call the whole fandom toxic BUT the Syndercut movement has all lot of entitlement attach to it and can lead to people doing garbage things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I just don't understand. Didn't Snyder himself denounce these people? What did Godzilla ever do to them?
    Taking a closer look on Google, looks like it's just revenge for Warner Brothers ignoring their pleas to "Restore the Snyderverse" (what part of "the Snyder Cut was a one-time deal" did they miss?).

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Every fandom has toxic people in it, So I am not going to be unfair and call the whole fandom toxic BUT the Syndercut movement has all lot of entitlement attach to it and can lead to people doing garbage things.
    That seems to be a running problem here.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Taking a closer look on Google, looks like it's just revenge for Warner Brothers ignoring their pleas to "Restore the Snyderverse" (what part of "the Snyder Cut was a one-time deal" did they miss?).

LOL.No offence but I don't think this is a truth of the case that the Snyder fans are entitled, the media demonised Snyder and his fans for years and told them sndyer's movies were bad and they all need to move on from his vision and all this was done without any real objective reason to why? what the snyder fans did was hold firm to their beliefs and look how it turned out? they and Snyder have all been vindicated. The Justice League cut is actually excellent and celebrates everything Snyder does good as a film maker. I don't even agree mostly with Grace Randolph because she is shill but she was right when she said the Snyder Cut was a masterclass in film making, not to mention now that his vision from man of steel now makes a lot of sense even to Snyder's most logical naysayers.

I don't see that as entitlement, in fact I think Snyder and his fans need to be owed an apology because they media never treated them fairly or even gave them the benefit of the doubt. honestly I know when fans can get entitled, I live in the trekkie bubble, I hang around the star wars fandom too and I am in the marvel fandom too. Believe me when I say the entitlement thing runs more with those that are more into Kevin Fiege's vision, than Zack Snyder fans since many of Feige fans automatically feel other IPs like Spiderman/X-Men/Blade must be in the MCU even if that has never made sense. that is what entitlement feels like in a big fandom with many different layers and where fans love different aspect of their movies.

Snyder fans are not even close to acting this way. they just want Snyder to keep doing his own thing and let other DC IPs also do their own thing. Restoring the Snyderverse is not going to twat any plans, on the contrary if the Snyververse is restored, it means DC will even have more creative variety, which is what was planned by WB originally before all the backlash in Batman v Superman that gave us the now awful Justice League 2017. So, If anything Snyder fans are very independent than entitled.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    LOL.No offence but I don't think this is a truth of the case that the Snyder fans are entitled, the media demonised Snyder and his fans for years and told them sndyer's movies were bad and they all need to move on from his vision and all this was done without any real objective reason to why? what the snyder fans did was hold firm to their beliefs and look how it turned out? they and Snyder have all been vindicated. The Justice League cut is actually excellent and celebrates everything Snyder does good as a film maker. I don't even agree mostly with Grace Randolph because she is shill but she was right when she said the Snyder Cut was a masterclass in film making, not to mention now that his vision from man of steel now makes a lot of sense even to Snyder's most logical naysayers.

I don't see that as entitlement, in fact I think Snyder and his fans need to be owed an apology because they media never treated them fairly or even gave them the benefit of the doubt. honestly I know when fans can get entitled, I live in the trekkie bubble, I hang around the star wars fandom too and I am in the marvel fandom too. Believe me when I say the entitlement thing runs more with those that are more into Kevin Fiege's vision, than Zack Snyder fans since many of Feige fans automatically feel other IPs like Spiderman/X-Men/Blade must be in the MCU even if that has never made sense. that is what entitlement feels like in a big fandom with many different layers and where fans love different aspect of their movies.

Snyder fans are not even close to acting this way. they just want Snyder to keep doing his own thing and let other DC IPs also do their own thing. Restoring the Snyderverse is not going to twat any plans, on the contrary if the Snyververse is restored, it means DC will even have more creative variety, which is what was planned by WB originally before all the backlash in Batman v Superman that gave us the now awful Justice League 2017. So, If anything Snyder fans are very independent than entitled.
    Congratulation you really proved your point about not being entitled by being entitled. Great job and as added bonus a shot at Marvel for no reason other than to be consistent with your bias. Just leave me out of your post please

RestoreTheSnyderVerse Fans Are Review Bombing Godzilla vs Kong

https://www.cbr.com/restorethesnyder...zilla-vs-kong/
    They received something they've been begging for years, what's the point in being harsh and less appreciative now?
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tyusmax View Post
    https://comicbook.com/movies/news/za...me-of-thrones/

So the article linked shows clear quantitative success in Canada.

My issue with the article was they didn't even wait for the numbers to come in to make a decision.
    They immediately went with that pre-prepared interview to shut everything down.

Is that really a good business decision to not even know how the Snyder Cut did worldwide across all these other streaming services they contracted with but don't have direct access to their numbers ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    They have access to HBOmax numbers. These other numbers are probably inconsequential to them. We are never gonna know the exact numbers. But analytics suggest in the US WW84 did better and it did basically the same as the first episode of a TV show starting Caps two sidekicks. Also first episode is important bemused every Disney+ show(Mando/Wandavision) ramp way up as the season goes along. For whatever reason less people watch early on. Anyway they know they're numbers which is what they care about.
    The streaming war services has been a total fail because you can never find any non partisan accurate numbers and unlike box office, streaming services you have the studio doing 100% manipulation usually to get more hype and attention for their shows.

Netflix declared Bridgeton as their most streamed show....until it was not

Disney plus declared Wandavsion as their most watched show....until it was not, now they are doing the same with falcon and winter solider

Paramount + keeps saying star trek discovery is their most streamed show but there has never been evidence of it.

HBO Max is only following the same marketing strategy by saying the Cut was successful but I don't think they are grossly telling lies, the way I feel Paramount + is doing with Star Trek Discovery, since HBO Max have already admitted they got more views with Wonder Woman 84 than the Snyder Cut.

Ultimate Member

I never thought of Snyder fans as toxic. I didn't realize that fandom has such a subsection

Congratulation you really proved your point about not being entitled by being entitled. Great job and as added bonus a shot at Marvel for no reason other than to be consistent with your bias. Just leave me out of your post please
    I would advise you against engaging with that

I like this JL, but I do not think BvS had any undue criticism. So we can't say that because this movie is good, the complaints about BvS or even MoS are unwarranted. ZSJL does not change the other movies.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post

They got what they wanted and the vindication that what they campaigned for was better received than the theatrical cut and is being pretty well received in its own right. That's as big of an apology as they can get, and they are not owed any more.

Especially if it means that some of them are going to be insufferable brats and review bomb another unrelated movie to get what they want. How is that remotely fair to the filmmaker's of Godzilla vs. Kong when they had nothing to do with this? This portion of the crowd deserves every amount of the criticisms and mockery aimed their way

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    They got what they wanted and the vindication that what they campaigned for was better received than the theatrical cut and is being pretty well received in its own right. That's as big of an apology as they can get, and they are not owed any more.

Especially if it means that some of them are going to be insufferable brats and review bomb another unrelated movie to get what they want. How is that remotely fair to the filmmaker's of Godzilla vs. Kong when they had nothing to do with this? This portion of the crowd deserves every amount of the criticisms and mockery aimed their way
    I still don't even get the logic of review bombing GvKK. People can be both DC fans and G-Fans, like I am

I still don't even get the logic of review bombing GvKK. People can be both DC fans and G-Fans, like I am
    I suppose if GvKK fails, it gives them some sort of pyrrhic victory that the SCJL "won" some streaming victory. It is pure juvenile fanboy bullshit.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I suppose if GvKK fails, it gives them some sort of pyrrhic victory that the SCJL "won" some streaming victory. It is pure juvenile fanboy bullshit.
    Yeah, it's insane. I hope this isn't the majority of the Snyder fans

Yeah, it's insane. I hope this isn't the majority of the Snyder fans
    I am very sure it is not. Just as most fans of the MCU do not hate Snyder.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I am very sure it is not. Just as most fans of the MCU do not hate Snyder.
    Oh definitely. I don't want all Snyder fans to be maligned because of these people!