Page 69 of 211 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3155
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    No, don’t you understand? If something is funny that means it’s for kids.
    "And it didn't even have cursing, or ultra-violence, or nudity! How can that be considered adult at all?!"

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan
    I'm hoping WW1984 doesn't end with Maxwell Lord getting his neck snapped and Pedro Pascal's version is popular enough that they can spin him off into a JLI movie. (It's comics, he could still be young or just be older)
    Okay, crazy idea here . . . Maxwell Lord Jr. (Or a son who's got the same first and last name but a different middle name). Looks just like his dad, but trying to make up for his father's misdeeds by bankrolling the new Justice League. Still kind of the slimy-but-not-really-criminal boss.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    "And it didn't even have cursing, or ultra-violence, or nudity! How can that be considered adult at all?!"

Okay, crazy idea here . . . Maxwell Lord Jr. (Or a son who's got the same first and last name but a different middle name). Looks just like his dad, but trying to make up for his father's misdeeds by bankrolling the new Justice League. Still kind of the slimy-but-not-really-criminal boss.
    I wonder how a certain dark knight detective would feel about that?

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

The trailer was interesting, I'll say that...but man was that animation for Darkseid terrible.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post

Oooh, I like that and it would be a good subplot too!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If they felt that way, they shouldn't have given him a third movie. I would have less issues with them simply giving Justice League to Whedon in the first place than I do altering his movie in editing to make it something completely different. What we got ended up being this weird hybrid... not that I hated it, but the way they did it just seemed wrong to me.
    Due to being too impulsive WB had Snyder begin shooting Justice League before they knew the reactions to B vs S. If they had known they wouldn't have done it. And when Snyder left they had to improvise, they needed the movie to be out on a tight schedule to get stock options. The movie wasn't going to be saved with Snyder at the helm, anyway. Not with his family having a tragedy like that during filming. With Snyder gone they were free to pursue a vision that moved away from his ideas, which they lost faith in.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I'm hoping WW1984 doesn't end with Maxwell Lord getting his neck snapped and Pedro Pascal's version is popular enough that they can spin him off into a JLI movie. (It's comics, he could still be young or just be older)
    I speak for all Wonder Woman fans when I say this would be a great dishonor to the 80 years of comics. The 'Great Snap' as we in the Wonder Woman fandom (WoWdom) call it, is the character's greatest and most iconic moment.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    I speak for all Wonder Woman fans when I say this would be a great dishonor to the 80 years of comics. The 'Great Snap' as we in the Wonder Woman fandom (WoWdom) call it, is the character's greatest and most iconic moment.
    Well, only if we were to consider the ending of her entire "Princess of Peace" come to teach Man's World a better way because her way is superior to be her greatest moment instead of, oh, the end of the whole premise of the Post Crisis WW. The whole premise of WW was always that the Amazons understood a better and more peaceful way that men could seldom grasp. Pretentious and inaccurate? Sure. But still what the iconic WW was.
    Power with Girl is better.

BANNED

Teaser showed nothing. there is nothing to talk about from the teaser. I will wait for the Trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Please don't speak for Wonder Woman fans.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Teaser showed nothing. there is nothing to talk about from the teaser. I will wait for the Trailer.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fOd-k8JF7rs

Just saw the trailer I thought it was fan made when I first saw Darkseid. The song choice made me think about the sex scene from Watchmen the whole time. And is that actress even still playing Iris?

Ultimate Member

Re-watching the trailer just reminded me that there literally can’t be too much different from the theatrical cut.

Both Whedon and Snyder’s JL are different cuts of the SAME MOVIE.

Most of the scenes in the trailer are the same scenes as the ones in the theatrical cut. The basic plot of the movie will remain the same,

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Just saw the trailer I thought it was fan made when I first saw Darkseid. The song choice made me think about the sex scene from Watchmen the whole time. And is that actress even still playing Iris?
    It’s hard to tell because the Flash movie has been stuck in development for so long.

And i agree the song choice was awful.

I hope Snyder uses whatever’s left of the additional $30 million given to him to touch up that Darkseid.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Looks alright as expected. Song was too on the nose. Just no longer invested anymore to really care like I was back im 2017. How sad I was I used to have countdown timers on my computer counting the days down until like BvS/ JL.etc.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Niffleheim

deleted: wrong thread