Default Phoenix Five vs Pre-Crisis Fatal Five

Phoenix 5 - Cyke, Emma, Colossus, Magik, and Namor

vs

Pre-Crisis Fatal 5 - Emerald Empress, Mano, Persuader, Tharok, and Validus

No BFR.

Did we ever clear up how Validus performs against psychics?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Did we ever clear up how Validus performs against psychics?
    I've seen snippets of stories where he's been controlled in the past but I have no idea what the mechanism for that was.

The big problem for the F5 is that they should comfortably beat one or more of the P5, but if they get down to one person, that person is going to have the full power of the Phoenix Force.

Even if they kill that person, which I’m leery on, the Phoenix Force itself will still be there, and they’re not taking that.

(Although if they’ve killed the five hosts, what does that mean for the Rumble? Because you could argue that they’ve won even though the PF is still there, as long as they’ve slaughtered the Mutant Overlord Club, but you could also argue that the PF is a constituent part of the P5 so they can’t defeat the P5 while the PF still exists.)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    The big problem for the F5 is that they should comfortably beat one or more of the P5, but if they get down to one person, that person is going to have the full power of the Phoenix Force.

Even if they kill that person, which I’m leery on, the Phoenix Force itself will still be there, and they’re not taking that.

(Although if they’ve killed the five hosts, what does that mean for the Rumble? Because you could argue that they’ve won even though the PF is still there, as long as they’ve slaughtered the Mutant Overlord Club, but you could also argue that the PF is a constituent part of the P5 so they can’t defeat the P5 while the PF still exists.)
    I think a death should count for a ten count...at least last time i checked.

And i'm too lazy to check right now...extended lockdowns tend to have that effect.