Default Could the team of Bane, Deathstroke, and Lady Shiva beat Classic Kingpin?

1) Post Crisis DC.

2) New 52 Dc.

No prep time.

Well?

If yes, what if Fisk gets Bullseye as help?

Incredible Member

completely dependent on whether bane and lady shiva can provide a distraction long enough for deathstroke to snipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    1) Post Crisis DC.

2) New 52 Dc.

No prep time.

Well?

If yes, what if Fisk gets Bullseye as help?
    Is this pure hand-to-hand, or do Bane, Deathstroke, and Lady Shiva get weapons. And is this Bane with Venom or without?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Yeah I think Slade would solo with weapons involved. Without it would at least be a fight.

Does Bane have access to venom? If so, I think he would be about the same in raw strength compared Kingpin. Shiva, I don't know if he would be able to touch her, but I also don't know if Shiva would be able to hurt him (who knows, she could find a weak spot and exploit it). But Slade... He's a merciless Captain America in terms of physical abilities, and has clashed, numerous times, with metas and aliens far above Kingpin.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Slade solos this one simply by blasting Classic Fisk with a variety of weapons, some of which mess up metahumans.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Slade solos this one simply by blasting Classic Fisk with a variety of weapons, some of which mess up metahumans.
    What if no guns are involved?

Give Fisk his Laser Pimp Cane and Oak Desk, and we've got a fight.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Fisk solos the three of them if there are no weapons or only hand weapons. Dude was a monster.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Didnt Shiva drop Killer Croc in the same time period where he was capable of staying upright after a point blank grenade blast?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Incredible Member

With no weapons, it reminds me of a lot of that comic with x-force.

"No they aren't winning, but the real surprise is they are not dead yet."

using these as a basis
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Wilson_Fisk_(Earth-616)

Bane, Deathstroke and Lady Shiva are all thinkers that will work well together if they are all on the same page, but no idea how to take him down without specific gear.

https://batman.fandom.com/wiki/Bane

Venom makes Bane Strong enough to smash power armor, but Kingpin can grapple and choke Spiderman so it's best used for a very specific moment, plus it will take Bane's mind out of the fight. But locking down Bane is going to be hell as he is strong enough, skilled enough and sneaky enough to not get grappled.

I think based on the info I found Bane is stronger, even without venom.

Deathstrokes equipment is phenominal.

https://strokeofdeath.weebly.com/wea...phernalia.html

he's a meta fighter and partly meta himself. having a pointy sword that will break the skin will make the kill shot.

Lady Shiva

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Sandra_Wu-San_(New_Earth)

She has the highest skill of the three. She is likely to dim mak the king pin.

however, kingpin has home turf advantage, his walking cane with gas and if you ever played that punisher arcade game, you know how hard it is.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Fisk solos the three of them if there are no weapons or only hand weapons. Dude was a monster.
    I'm not so sure about that. As mentioned, Post Crisis Shiva breaks 3 limbs on Killer Croc by hitting him faster than he can see, and a grenade to the arm is what broke his fourth limb. Dealing grenade level damage faster than the eye can see is insane. With her performance and presentation, the main reason she never made bullet timer was nobody tries to shoot her. She disembowels people with hand strikes, deflects rivers of knives with bare hands, and had Cassandra Cain style body reading. Her Nu version was basically casually taking Batman down in one move.

Classic Fisk probably isn't tougher than Croc was at that point, but he's faster and more skilled. But Shiva is faster still, even if we peg Fisk at CBPH.

Meanwhile, some versions (including most of the recent ones) are super human bricks that can throw cars around. Nu Deathstroke was running around in Nth Metal armor and most versions have a sword, not just guns.

Shiva alone would be an intense fight, and was hotly debated back in the day. If Bane can slow him down in a grapple, she should at bare minimum being able to blind him and set him up for Deathstroke to stab. Or heck, just take the sword from Deathstroke and do it herself.

Yeah. New 52 Slade was a legit Class 5 (or a bit below) owith damage soak in excess of that when armored.

Bane was another Class 5 bruiser, since it took Batman smashing him with a concrete statue to bring him down. And that still feels like a low showing, given stuff before and later.

I thought Classic Fisk was up at sort of keep up with Daredevil speed level with strength closer to Spiderman than Deathstroke.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Okay.

Classic Fisk was in the 'fast enough to surprise and hit Peak Humans' range, nothing beyond that. He was tough and strong enough to throw down with Class 5 Parker.

I'm not sold on him beating all three of the Pre-Crisis versions. Captain Morgan notes some good reasons about Shiva (though expressing her focused hits as being of the same power as a grenade explosion, I'd be iffy on, though she casually shatters stone statues with single blows...but if she can bust up Croc on one of his GOOD days for durability, she can put some hurting on Fisk). Slade, himself, is at least past Peak Human. Bane is...kind of the weak link here, but should be able to add something to the 'past peak human in general' beat-down of Fisk.

As for the three of them working together, Post Crisis Shiva isn't exactly known for 'Team Work'. It's almost to the CIS level with her.

I want to say Fisk takes a majority, but still will lose some.

Nu52 - Slade and Bane are flat-out metas, and Shiva, while not having the same feats as her old self, beats up Nu52 Batman rather easily. I would give the vast majority to that bunch.

Mileage, it may vary.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate