Default Marv in the Berserk universe on the these terms

Marv his sent to the manga/anime universe of Berserk, the scenarios are as follows.

Scenario 1: Marv takes Guts' place as the main character of Berserk, he is found at the three with hanged corpses like Guts was, and things go from there, joining the band of Hawk and so on up until the current volumes of the manga.

Scenario 2: The plot gods place Marv at the point of Berserk where Guts got the Dragon Slayers sword, he's in his place as the main character, he is given the same things Guts had when he first went, including the Dragon Slayer.

Scenario 3: Marv his Raised with Guts as his brother when they are found at the three with hanged corpses.

Scenario 4: Marv is placed at the point where Guts' gets the Dragon Slayer, there he sets out with him.

I vaguely remember Marv was durable enough to resist being electrocuted the first time in the electric chair, and while he'll probably do fine as a sturdy soldier, I really don't think he's going to be able to fully replace Guts.

Dragonslayer-wise, Guts was able to wield it as he could because he had essentially been doing that from the start, as a kid wielding an adult's sword. If we're just throwing Marv in there, he might have the strength to lift it, but I highly doubt he's going to be anywhere as skilled to use it.

Marv also did not die from gun shots or being run over.

Though he is not that fast unlike Guts.