Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Half the government is made up of black-ops teams! I just want somebody to point out that they basically have no laws, since they keeping breaking the one they put the most ceremony behind. It makes the way they treated Havok in Hellions even more hypocritical.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I would say they are both equal. They are two sides of the same coin. But I agree. Emma has Bobby she doesn’t really need Storm.

However, having Storm and Iceman on your team is really a Two Hit Combo.
    Emma might be anticipating that she will get sanctioned by the Quiet Counsel for what she is about to do, so she left Storm out of it so Storm wouldn't bare any repercussions! She might be anticipating that she will end up getting ousted by the council for taking such aggressive action against Madripoor and Russia!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Emma might be anticipating that she will get sanctioned by the Quiet Counsel for what she is about to do, so she left Storm out of it so Storm wouldn't bare any repercussions! She might be anticipating that she will end up getting ousted by the council for taking such aggressive action against Madripoor and Russia!
    Makes a lot of sense. I can totally see Emma putting herself on the line while protecting Ororo.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I'm very excited to see Emma back in action for the first time since DoX started. Giant-Size sort of counts, but that was just psychic plane stuff. I want to see her punching people's teeth out.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    If the Marauders are going to war.. why isnt Storm there? I hope she joins in .. Storm is a heavy hitter and the one more experienced with Forge´s tech
    Storm is getting/sharing intel with Forge. Seeing as how he’s likely to maguffin up a failsafe against his tech, this is a necessary move on her part. Also, surely she’s only an omega gale force wind from catching up to the Marauder vessel?

Fantastic Member

Omg the art looks dope. I’m hungry for more haha

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Jean is known to be a "nosy bitch" though she's probably always peeping for her next victim.
    That's current! Xavier and Emma, not Jean.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I would think they would need The team, especially Storm. Unless they have a solid defense to the dampening tech only 1/2 of them could still be capable threats sans powers. Hopefully that defense was factored in before they went to battle.
    Your right Storm being with the Team would be helpful. But since she isn’t there they are still a force to be reckoned with. Also With the Intel Bishop has received there’s no telling if Emma has a plan and was like you know what F*^% It lets go to war. I don’t know.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Yes, that May be true.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

storm is on the quiet council and, as such, shouldn't really be going to war. she is also an omega, which is considered a valuable resource on krakoa. so it makes sense she is not there.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    storm is on the quiet council and, as such, shouldn't really be going to war. she is also an omega, which is considered a valuable resource on krakoa. so it makes sense she is not there.
    that doesnt seem to matter considering mutants are pretty much immortal now. They've had no problem risking the lives of other Omegas by putting them in war situations. Jean and Quentin have both died at least twice so far in the current era

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Oh ok.

So it’s like:
    X-Force- CIA
    Marauders- Army/National Guard
    X-Factor-FBI
    New Mutants- Youth Outreach
    Excalibur- International Outreach
    Hellions -Rehabilitation Unit.
    And X-Men is Krakoa’s military

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Half the government is made up of black-ops teams! I just want somebody to point out that they basically have no laws, since they keeping breaking the one they put the most ceremony behind. It makes the way they treated Havok in Hellions even more hypocritical.
    When has the CIA ever operated under the same laws as the average citizen??? It’s not hypocritical. Is Havok on X-Force, a team specifically designed to counter threats before they become problems? No. Is he on a mission as an X-Man whose under the restriction of “kill no man”? Yes.
    Last edited by Tycon; 05-22-2020 at 08:14 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    that doesnt seem to matter considering mutants are pretty much immortal now. They've had no problem risking the lives of other Omegas by putting them in war situations. Jean and Quentin have both died at least twice so far in the current era
    I'm sure even though they can be resurrected no mutants wants to go through that sort of trauma. additionally that's what the captains are meant to do - fight during war.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm sure even though they can be resurrected no mutants wants to go through that sort of trauma. additionally that's what the captains are meant to do - fight during war.
    No, nobody wants to die but Im saying they dont take extra precautions to protect the Omegas and/or prevent them from being put in positions where they could die. If that were the case, Jean and Quentin wouldnt be working the field over in X-Force. Storm is already put in those same type of positions over in Maraurders

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I don't think the tp was private because Xavier was cut off from talking. Erik interrupted him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    shaw wants tempo to age the wines lol, she doesnt care about the details of them
    It's actually an incredibly clever use of her powers. Tempo would never have thought of it because she's not into wines, but Shaw? hehehe