Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

I can't stop thinking about how good Forge looks here loll. X-Force was doing his hairline so dirty

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Emma probably didn’t tell Storm.
    that would be beyond cold. and dumb on her part bc storm would be a humongous asset

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Every country has that law and every country breaks that law it's only fitting.
    tea!!

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    I can't stop thinking about how good Forge looks here loll. X-Force was doing his hairline so dirty
    How can you tell? He has on a bandana here so you cant see his receding hairline

Emma going to war behind Storm's back would go against the growth they had last issue. I'm assuming Ororo chose to stay behind for some other reason.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post

that would be beyond cold. and dumb on her part bc storm would be a humongous asset
    Well, I don’t think it’s necessarily “dumb”, but I mean your right Storm is a Huge Asset. However, Emma doesn’t need Storm she has Bobby, Pyro and Bishop. They can handle whatever the Russian Government throws at them.

I think Storm knows about and didn’t say anything. I mean what did Forge go do after Storm told him the Russian Government replicates his Power Dampening Tech.

So who knows. Storm probably told Emma to go handle it and I’ll be there. I mean that’s another possibility....

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    How can you tell? He has on a bandana here so you cant see his receding hairline
    lol exactly! his bandana was too low he found the sweet spot

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Mystique still with her legs up at the table. I love the consistency across all books
    Kurt is even worse with his crazy Riker manoeuvre. Clearly runs in the family.

In all fairness Bobby could do just as much if not more damage than Storm, and he's pissed right now he's all Emma needs to take on Russia IMO. Bishop and Pyro are just backup.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    In all fairness Bobby could do just as much if not more damage than Storm, and he's pissed right now he's all Emma needs to take on Russia IMO. Bishop and Pyro are just backup.
    I would say they are both equal. They are two sides of the same coin. But I agree. Emma has Bobby she doesn’t really need Storm.

However, having Storm and Iceman on your team is really a Two Hit Combo.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Kurt is even worse with his crazy Riker manoeuvre. Clearly runs in the family.
    He’s consistent, we know Kurt finds chairs uncomfortable, I’d love them to show his habitat full of beanbags and hammocks.
    And a kitchen with cupboards all the way up the walls, because gravity is for wimps.

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I think it's private. He's telling her to have Emma kill everyone and I don't think that Kurt or Jean or Storm would approve.
    sounds about right.

BANNED

Does anyone get the Feeling that the Marauders are not just a trading company, but also a Military Team?

I mean this team has a lot of power. Emma, Storm, Iceman, Bishop, Pyro, Kitty I feel like this team is also a show of Force.

I don’t know I’m just thinking.

Could this be a trap for Shaw? A made up ruse to get Shaw tp try and steal the weapons

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Does anyone get the Feeling that the Marauders are not just a trading company, but also a Military Team?

I mean this team has a lot of power. Emma, Storm, Iceman, Bishop, Pyro, Kitty I feel like this team is also a show of Force.

I don’t know I’m just thinking.
    So if X- Force is equivalent to the CIA maybe Marauders are the national guard.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Could this be a trap for Shaw? A made up ruse to get Shaw tp try and steal the weapons
    This book lost momentum with me but does no one know he killed Kitty? How do they think she died?

They think the russians killed her.