Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    BANNED

Tempo sighting! I much prefer the new helmet over the old one. A black and yellow take on her Age of X look would have been nice but alas. She could keep better company than Shaw & Forge too damn, where are Frenzy & Unuscione at?

Touching on Ororo & Forge's past is good to see, but I stg if he hits on her or if anyone tries to get them together again...

I'm not super fresh on my DoX stuff, but do all mutants actually know about the council, or only some of them? Sophie is present so obviously she's well aware but I'm curious who that extends to.

The Marauders are going to war!! Looking forward to seeing them kick some ass. I wonder if Callisto is along for the ride

Ororo is probs joining the fight later either via a gate, or by having Gateway, Blink, Magik, Pixie or any of the other numerous teleporters drop her off once the Marauders have need of her

Is it a bad thing that I enjoy this book more without Pirate Kitty. It's like her death was he catalyst I need to get me into this book

Tempo, hate the helmet but good to see her show up. I like that her powers are back to their original form and not the "She only changes your perception of time.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I like the art but I think the panels are a bit of a mess, and that's partly why it's not clear whether the TP is private or not, among other weird things (the needless panel on Sinister's face, Sophie's place besides Shaw, Storm's fist etc.) Too bad because I love QC scenes

I suspect Xavier having a thought bubble is a mistake, as it’s like he’s addressing the council and Magneto still has his helmet on at that point. It seems like Magneto then addresses Sophie privately but the three X-Men look like they’re listening to that rather than the open conversation at the table, which obviously they shouldn’t be privy to.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Is it a bad thing that I enjoy this book more without Pirate Kitty. It's like her death was he catalyst I need to get me into this book
    I can understand that. Kitty was hogging all of the spotlight in the first couple of issues, probably to give her death more of an impact. Hopefully when she comes back the team dynamic will be more balanced. Maybe Ororo could even get promoted to team leader, but that's just my wishful thinking.

Heather would not have chosen so ugly a helmet. I wonder how strong her mutant abilities have become. Could she just age someone to death or erase them?

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Half the government is made up of black-ops teams! I just want somebody to point out that they basically have no laws, since they keeping breaking the one they put the most ceremony behind. It makes the way they treated Havok in Hellions even more hypocritical.
    But no-one broke the law? Why do you say they keep breaking it, X-Force is exempt from the law and no other team or mutant killed anyone.
    Be kind, it's FREE

Wolverine killed some Orchis guys but that was basically a military action against an NGO in international waters.

The law is that shall not MURDER anyone. People need to realize that kill and murder are not the same thing

Can’t they hire non mutants to do the killing or non-utopians?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The law is that shall not MURDER anyone. People need to realize that kill and murder are not the same thing
    I mean, they did literally say "kill" in the law. I know what you're getting at but still...idk if CBR is ready for a capital punishment discussion lolll

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I'm right there with you! Kitty was the literal only thing stopping me from reading this book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I can understand that. Kitty was hogging all of the spotlight in the first couple of issues, probably to give her death more of an impact. Hopefully when she comes back the team dynamic will be more balanced. Maybe Ororo could even get promoted to team leader, but that's just my wishful thinking.
    The less Kitty, the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I suspect Xavier having a thought bubble is a mistake, as it’s like he’s addressing the council and Magneto still has his helmet on at that point. It seems like Magneto then addresses Sophie privately but the three X-Men look like they’re listening to that rather than the open conversation at the table, which obviously they shouldn’t be privy to.
    Yeah I thought this was obviously what was happening
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Yeah I thought this was obviously what was happening
    Pretty much. The minute Mags takes off the helmet in the presence of his favourite Cuckoo, it's obvious. As for the content of the communication, you KNOW Sinister and Exodus (and Apocalypse) were listening in. And if Jean and Charles were smart, they'd listen in, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I get the frustration with Kitty Pryde due to X-men Gold but I have enjoyed her in this book (well except the drunken Kitty but I think a lot of people like the sillier aspects of current comics). Though I agree her death was a nice break, and allowed focus on other characters. I think Kitty/Kate is a great character and I hope they do some interesting things with her when they bring her back.

I am not nor ever will be happy with her leading a team that consists of Storm. I wish Storm was the leader of this book. This book isn't my favorite but I keep up with it due to Storm, Iceman, and Bishop.