Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,652

    Default

    Hmm if no one wants the last spot I'd like to add IP MAN that is if it's not against the rules.

  2. #17
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Hmm if no one wants the last spot I'd like to add IP MAN that is if it's not against the rules.
    You already have a character, but if no one else claims the spot by tommorrow, I'll make it Ip Man

  3. #18
    Impulsive Nschornhorst's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    736

    Default

    I think I'll go with the Dragon Warrior, Po (the panda).

  4. #19
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nschornhorst View Post
    I think I'll go with the Dragon Warrior, Po (the panda).
    Okay dokey, that makes up. I'll get the first round of matches up in a bit

  5. #20
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,665

    Default

    He's a question: Does Val Armorr have any range game?

  6. #21
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    6,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    He's a question: Does Val Armorr have any range game?
    Not really. He's good at throwing things and flicking his flight ring through people's heads and stuff.

    I don't think he's ever been able to shoot like... a beam.
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Art Thread on CBR

  7. #22
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Not really. He's good at throwing things and flicking his flight ring through people's heads and stuff.

    I don't think he's ever been able to shoot like... a beam.
    Weil I'm not sure that sort of tactic will work on Roshi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •