Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
depends on how many tankies are there in antifa. Plus half hearted and sporadic violence can accelerate fascism by giving them ammo and letting them play the victim.
Yeah that’s because you care about what fascists have to say. I don’t care if they play victim, they still getting the guillotine.

Quote Originally Posted by Icefanatic View Post
I wouldn't call beating people, including reporters and bystanders, with bicycle locks 'property damage'.

Perhaps an analogy to explain my difficultly in understanding you will help.

I feel like I am talking with people about two evils, not unlike rape and murder, with someone who says 'how can you equate killing someone with sex'.

I don't know if it's that you are incapable of seeing the evil in Antifa, or you are simply unwilling to, but in either case further discussion with you or anyone like you is pointless. Goodnight.
Punching nazis, dousing alt right reporters like Andy Ngo with milkshakes, and destroying property is all I’ve heard of. Unless you have something about them “attacking innocents” then keep it on the playground.

“Far most people, fascist activism and organizing are abstractions removed from their daily lives; images on television and news reports, cartoonish villains. For the antifa activists whom I researched, fascists represented an intense and immediate threat.
Many militant anti-fascists become involved in this form of activism because aspects of their identity are directly targeted by fascist violence; they are queer, transgender, gender non-conforming, people of color, Jews, Muslims, Sikhs, and certainly identified in ways that intersected across these categories.

For them, anti-fascism was a means of ensuring their safety from a movement that threatens their very existence and venerates violence as the highest form of action. Even the antifa activists who identify as cis heterosexual white males are the targets of fascist violence as "race" and "gender" traitors.“