Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lots to choose from. Superman vs. Doom Thor vs Hulk. But I think my pick has to go to Hulk vs Abomination.

What's your pick?
    Zoolander vs Hansel
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 05-31-2020 at 09:35 AM.

The most fun was Hulk vs Loki in Avengers I. "Puny god".
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Hulk vs Thor.

I hated the whole Doomsday finale of BvS but Superman vs Zod was pretty good.

But what qualifies as invulnerable? Cause Thanos walked through Hulk,Thor, and Loki like wet cardboard. So to him they aren't invulnerable at all. Dr Strange put up a better showing then all 3 combined.

Neo VS Smith in Revolutions, Matt VS Andrew in Chronicle and Superman VS Zod in MoS.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Hulk vs Thor.

But what qualifies as invulnerable? Cause Thanos walked through Hulk,Thor, and Loki like wet cardboard. So to him they aren't invulnerable at all. Dr Strange put up a better showing then all 3 combined.
    Probably but We actually don't know that for sure because we only see the end result of the fight and he had the black order with him.

First thing to pop in my head was Freddy vs Jason. In the dream dimension Freddy was basically a god, but Jason still kept coming no matter what (or at least until Freddy realized he had a weakness to water).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Hulk vs Thor.

I guess in my mind invulnerable lies within the fight scene itself. While Thanos kicked Hulk, Thor and Loki in a later, movie, in Ragnarok Hulk and Thor could not, in effect, significantly hurt one another. Same with Avengers (Thor was in greater danger from a 30,0000 foot fall than from a direct punch from the Hulk? Seriously?)

The scale of invulnerability will always change depending on the needs of the narrative. It will never be a constant.

BANNED

BANNED

I amend my choice. Elmo's is the only correct answer

BANNED

X-Men vs Sentinels
    Batman vs Bane

Quote Originally Posted by JamesonAnders View Post
    I guess in my mind invulnerable lies within the fight scene itself. While Thanos kicked Hulk, Thor and Loki in a later, movie, in Ragnarok Hulk and Thor could not, in effect, significantly hurt one another. Same with Avengers (Thor was in greater danger from a 30,0000 foot fall than from a direct punch from the Hulk? Seriously?)

The scale of invulnerability will always change depending on the needs of the narrative. It will never be a constant.
    See i read the scene different. I thought Thor was about 5seconds away from putting Hulk to sleep. Then grandmaster used that Nerve implant and Hulk knocked him out.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesonAnders View Post

I read Ragnarok as Thor being 5secs away from fu**ing Hulk all kinds of up. Then Grandmaster used that Nerve implant thing to let Hulk land a K O shot . I think Thanos and Carol are the only people who seems a little invulnerable in the MCU. Though power scaling in those movies is crazy. Thor gets blasted by a sun and survived but loki is able to just shank him in Avengers and a 30,000ft drop was a danger to him. But I get what your saying two juggernauts fighting who can't really be hurt conventionally, gonna take a little something extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    We have a winner!

Supergirl vs Superman on Supergirl and DC Super Hero Girls and Superman/Batman: Apocalypse and Smallville and Supergirl New 52.

Extraordinary Member

Man of Steel vs Zod and crew.