Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Thunderbolts #29 SPOILERS

Ok, this issue was a little dull imo.

Anyway, we see Elektra backing off of her attack so she can watch from the shadows as Ross sics Blaze on Frank. We get some flashbacks showing how Frank prepared for this possibility, which was maybe the most entertaining part of the book.

The actual fight was odd, in that it seemed hard to follow exactly what was happening. I like Jacinto's work, but the action was weird this time.

And apparently, he defeated GR by using his own chains to pull the demon out or something? Anyway, Blaze is free of the demon an toddles off.

The issue ends with Elektra approaching Frank, and him getting ready to attack her.

So....idk. Maybe it's a good thing this book won't go on without Soule.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post

And apparently, he defeated GR by using his own chains to pull the demon out or something? Anyway, Blaze is free of the demon an toddles off.
    .......... wat?

He's been nothing but jobbed since joining this team. First Venom, who terribly weak to fire, stomps on his head, then the Leader finds a random spell and separates the Spirit from him causing him to die by sea monster and now this? Jeez. Blaze can't catch a break. What was the point of him joining?
    Last edited by Of Atlantis; 08-13-2014 at 08:25 AM.

Astonishing Member

Ok, this issue was a little dull imo.

Anyway, we see Elektra backing off of her attack so she can watch from the shadows as Ross sics Blaze on Frank. We get some flashbacks showing how Frank prepared for this possibility, which was maybe the most entertaining part of the book.

The actual fight was odd, in that it seemed hard to follow exactly what was happening. I like Jacinto's work, but the action was weird this time.

The issue ends with Elektra approaching Frank, and him getting ready to attack her.

So....idk. Maybe it's a good thing this book won't go on without Soule.
    Wait. What?

Maybe I'm not reading the scene correctly. Hope these show up for you guys:

Screenshot_2014-08-13-11-02-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-13-11-02-24.jpg

BANNED

Frank went to see Zadkiel (the big Angel/Demon) who once tried to take over Heaven. There he finds Mephisto's blade just laying there, and Zadkiel ready to give it to him. And then he swiftly destroys Zadkiel with a blow. Woah. What a load of crap. This Punisher glorification is as bad as the Batman one. Plus, he defeats Deadpool, he decapitates him, he destroys one of the most powerful Angels and then rids the Rider from Zarathos. Again, what a load of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    Frank went to see Zadkiel (the big Angel/Demon) who once tried to take over Heaven. There he finds Mephisto's blade just laying there, and Zadkiel ready to give it to him. And then he swiftly destroys Zadkiel with a blow. Woah. What a load of crap. This Punisher glorification is as bad as the Batman one. Plus, he defeats Deadpool, he decapitates him, he destroys one of the most powerful Angels and then rids the Rider from Zarathos. Again, what a load of crap.

Tell me this is a joke...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    Tell me this is a joke...
    I wish it was man, I wish it was. On the next Marvel/DC crossover, he and Bats will take down Lucifer Morningstar.

I liked this issue and it's been the best issues since the beggining, probably because it's Frank centered. Either way he defeated Ghost Rider with his own chains, this issue explains all the prep work Frank did to get rid of Ghost Rider in case things turned bad for him. It was a fun issue, the artwork was not the best but it's better than Palo's.

"The divine may only be felled by weapons forged in the beyond!" He read that in a book in Sactom Sanctorum or in Bloodstone Manor.
    Last edited by Bionder; 08-13-2014 at 09:04 AM.