View Poll Results: What option fits you better, when it comes to Peter's main romantic interests?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Felicia and no other

1 3.33%
  • Felicia followed by Gwen and no other

2 6.67%
  • Felicia followed by MJ and no other

1 3.33%
  • Felicia followed by MJ and Gwen (in that order)

4 13.33%
  • Felicia followed by Gwen and MJ (in that order)

1 3.33%
  • MJ and no other

7 23.33%
  • MJ followed by Felcia and no other

3 10.00%
  • MJ followed by Gwen and no other

2 6.67%
  • MJ followed by Felcia and Gwen (in that order)

4 13.33%
  • MJ followed by Gwen and Felicia (in that order)

1 3.33%
  • Gwen and no other

0 0%
  • Gwen followed by Felcia and no other

0 0%
  • Gwen followed by MJ and no other

0 0%
  • Gwen followed by Felcia and MJ (in that order)

2 6.67%
  • Gwen followed by MJ and Felcia (in that order)

2 6.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I'm still unclear on what we're voting for. Are we ranking the three as characters? Are we ranking the three based on how interesting their relationships with Peter were? Are we ranking the three based on who is the most suitable partner for Peter? Are we ranking the three on who Peter should be in a relationship with now?
    I assumed it was "who do you believe is best suited to be Peter's main romantic interest in 616?", but I agree that the poll is unclear for the reasons you state. I'm not sure what it is these polls are trying to gauge.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tiger View Post
    I assumed it was "who do you believe is best suited to be Peter's main romantic interest in 616?", but I agree that the poll is unclear for the reasons you state. I'm not sure what it is these polls are trying to gauge.
    I did not make the poll up, but a logical guess is we are not talking about the present because
    Gwen has been dead for almost half a century. If you chose 2020, the choices would remain MJ and Felicia but you would have to drop Gwen and add Mary Jones, Carly and although I detest her, Cindy.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    Felicia at least in 616 will never end up with Peter.
    I never said she would.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slaminn View Post
    They do have a child in one timeline:

Interesting, she sure looks like she could be. I just reread those issues she appeared in and it isn't outright stated that she is their daughter. Jessica Drew seemed to think it might be hers.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that would be plausible. I remember now. Thanks for reminding me.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I think Black Cat can be an interesting character, but I guess she's one that doesn't really speak to me.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by destinyascension View Post
    Felicia is made to be a someone who is very independent and strong.
    If I remember correctly Felicia is not the type who wants to be in a purely exclusive relationship.
    I think she was ok on sharing Peter with MJ. & that she'd also see others.
    Commitment and Settling-down just doesn't seem to be in her book.
    I think that Marvel SHOULD allow Felicia to move on with her life, away from Peter Parker. He needs to have the following respective allies who will open new stories for the character going forward.

1. Tigra
    2. Jessica Drew
    3. Black Widow
    4. Jennifer Walters
    5. Betsy Braddock(Captain Britain)
    6. Captain Marvel
    7. Mockingbird

While I am not saying that they should be a replacement for Black Cat, some dialog development between Spidey and his allies(10 story arcs for each of the following) would help to grow Peter Parker. And I am not talking about Peter having a romantic relationship. Rather the development of their friendship. We've seen this with Jessica Drew, Mockingbird, and Black Widow. I would love to see the return of Tigra, Betsy Braddock, and Carol Danvers in Peter life once again because his science background would serve them well...

Felicia's just fine. as long as she stays a hero. I'm waiting for a "Parallax" explanation on how she turned on a dime into the QueenPin.

BANNED

Felicia sucks and i wish she never existed. Seriously shes nothing but a bimbo fantasy for nerds and intentional sex tease rip off of catwoman. Not a very interesting character withing peter and needs him to pretty much makes peter look like a harem protagonist. Peters love life with her along with mj is one of the most boring and tasteless relationships ever in comics, one is to boring and melodramatic and the one with felicia is just to cringy and predictable.
    Last edited by SpideyCeo; 05-26-2020 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Felicia's just fine. as long as she stays a hero. I'm waiting for a "Parallax" explanation on how she turned on a dime into the QueenPin.
    The same explanation I have for Ben Reilly going around the bend, mentally speaking, in The Clone Conspiracy --- D'Spayre! D'Spayre, the demonic embodiment of despair, psychically latched onto and tormented Felicia with despair while she was behind bars until she went insane.

BANNED

I hope silk takes felcias place as spidey sexually open partner

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyCeo View Post
    I hope silk takes felcias place as spidey sexually open partner
    I'd rather see Jessica Drew and Peter Parker. At least Jessica doesn't share the same origin as Peter. To me Cindy is more of a Peter Parker clone that was ripped from Ultimate Spider-Woman...

Astonishing Member

I named my Black Longhair Kitty, Felicia, thats how much I like her athough to be fair I thought Felicia was a common cat name due to the catgirl from the Capcom fighting game Darkstalkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I named my Black Longhair Kitty, Felicia, thats how much I like her athough to be fair I thought Felicia was a common cat name due to the catgirl from the Capcom fighting game Darkstalkers.
    Considering Felicia is somewhat a female version of Felix, a name that is also famously associated with cats, not to mention both share their first four letters with "feline," that makes sense. And Felicia from Darkstalkers is my favorite character there that isn't Morrigan (or Lilith) Aensland. I really would love a Marvel vs. Capcom crossover where Felicia Hardy met Darkstalkers' Felicia.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tiger View Post
    That was a correct assumption. The only part I didn't originally clarify enough, was the 616 bit, which someone brought up quite early.

What I'm trying to pinpoint, is how much readers like each of these characters as a romantic partner for Peter. Because there isn't such a thing as a meter for that, the best thing I could come up with, was making preferences relative to other characters. Some will always complain because their choice isn't represented, but these three have always topped the polls and they already max out the number of options allowed here.

The way I set it up, there are six degrees of "like" for each character, which is enough fine grain to answer the initial question, once I tally up the votes.

Ultimate Member

I put Felicia up as the second option to MJ, or in a crazy world just have a MJ/Peter/Felicia and have all three together, everybody wins...