Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Funnily, I don't think a woman has been cited...
    Not so mi amigo
    Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    ...I can see some women in the MU's US much preferring Captain Marvel or She-Hulk...

Capt. America, Thor and the Fantastic Four. The FF are practically rock stars to the public.

Fantastic Member

Captain Rogers

Captain America.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Funnily, I don't think a woman has been cited.
    It's likely Sue Richards, but then it comes down to Sue or Cap...I'm sorry, based on everything that I know about the Marvel Universe, Cap is going to win that one.

Another woman that probably gets a great deal of respect at least in-universe is Monica Rambeau. But Marvel writers have pretty much effed her over on a number of occasions, so fans don't necessarily think of her when they think of the top women heroes.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    It's likely Sue Richards, but then it comes down to Sue or Cap...I'm sorry, based on everything that I know about the Marvel Universe, Cap is going to win that one.

Another woman that probably gets a great deal of respect at least in-universe is Monica Rambeau. But Marvel writers have pretty much effed her over on a number of occasions, so fans don't necessarily think of her when they think of the top women heroes.
    I don't think the Wasp should be counted out. She's a hero the public watched grow up before their eyes, rise beyond her mentor, and become leader of the Avengers. She does all that while running a fashion line and being a style influencer back before there was such a thing. I could see her being deeply respected by groups ranging from fashionistas to professional high achievers.
    Last edited by DrNewGod; 05-29-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Funnily, I don't think a woman has been cited...
    Not so mi amigo

...I can see some women in the MU's US much preferring Captain Marvel or She-Hulk...
    Not so mi amigo
    My mistake… I was dazzled by all this testosterone…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Boisterously Confused

My mistake… I was dazzled by all this testosterone…
    Understandable.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I don't think the Wasp should be counted out. She's a hero the public watched grow up before their eyes, rise beyond her mentor, and become leader of the Avengers. She does all that while running a fashion line and being a style influencer back before there was such a thing. I could see her being deeply respected by groups ranging from fashionistas to professional high achievers.
    You don't have to sell me on Janet's virtues, she used to be one of my favorite Avengers. But I just think if it comes down to Sue and Janet, Sue has the edge.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin