Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
Felt like it lacked any real world presence.

There would be SOME response.
My take on it was infinity war happened two places on earth. New York and that only last a couple min before they were off earth again. Then Wakanda , they had no problem staying a secret for as long as they did. I assumed that they had tech that made satellite or any other kinda surveillance of the area ineffective. And not sure how much the Military could helped so I doubt Steve or Tchalla is alerting the military. They would just pull another battle of new York and Nuke everyone.

Endgame. Well Thanos attacked right on top of Avengers in a world that not only was devastated by the snap but seconds before just had everyone brought back. Which should cause a bunch of issues on its own. Iono how long that battle was suppose to last but it didn't seem like some long drawn out thing like the battle for New York or Sakovia. I just assumed it was a combination of happening fast and the world having their hands full with all the returned people and wildlife. Though its kinda Weird The sorcerers brought the ravagers and Howard the duck but I didn't see Fury and any agents of Shield there.