300 Vale Knights
    300 Wildlings
    300 Nothern Warriors
    300 Lanaster Warriors
    300 Iron Born
    10 Giants

Round 2

Arya vs Okoye
    The Moutain vs Black Panther (no armour)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    The Moutain vs Black Panther (no armour)
    T'Challa wins. He's faster, more agile, can match his strength and might be able to peel off the Mountain's armour. Given this is Khazen he won't hold back the killing stroke.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

In round 1, the only possible threat to the Wakanda side (who have ranged energy weapons capable of downing outriders) are the dragons, and only three are going to get chewed to pieces before they can get into fire breath range, or the giant, and it's worse for him. The Wakandans also have some kind of energy shield ability, alas, it's pretty featless.

In round 2, T'Challa is superior in every way, including just pure strength, because this doesn't take away the herb. And in skill and speed it's no contest. You ould make this "Mountain plus Bronn plus Jorah plus Arya plus Grey Worm plus Jon Snow" and T'Challa still owns them. He's absolutely capable of one-shotting all of them and there is nothing they can do to stop him from doing this.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm just laughing my head off the mental image of Chadwick Boseman just running up and decking Maise Williams because I'm a bad person.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    In round 1, the only possible threat to the Wakanda side (who have ranged energy weapons capable of downing outriders) are the dragons, and only three are going to get chewed to pieces before they can get into fire breath range, or the giant, and it's worse for him. The Wakandans also have some kind of energy shield ability, alas, it's pretty featless.

In round 2, T'Challa is superior in every way, including just pure strength, because this doesn't take away the herb. And in skill and speed it's no contest. You ould make this "Mountain plus Bronn plus Jorah plus Arya plus Grey Worm plus Jon Snow" and T'Challa still owns them. He's absolutely capable of one-shotting all of them and there is nothing they can do to stop him from doing this.
    I'm pretty much in total agreement with this.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Incredible Member

Did you hate Season 8 of GoT *that* much?

Yes, this is not much of a fight. Wakanda steam rolls GOT.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Umm, if Killmonger and Black Panther don’t have their armor, then this changes things.

Because those Wakandan blasters don’t have better significant range compared to a bow as I recall (maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t recall long shots with standard blasters).

And if that’s the case....nothing stops a Bloodlusted GoT side from peppering the smaller size with arrows does it? No question the blasters are way more powerful, but range kind of matters.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Umm, if Killmonger and Black Panther don’t have their armor, then this changes things.
    Not really, without armor they're Captain America class super-humans. Anyone who isn't the Mountain are getting pulped in one hit and he only lasts longer thanks to his armour and eventually he'd fall because he's a snail compared to them.

Because those Wakandan blasters don’t have better significant range compared to a bow as I recall (maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t recall long shots with standard blasters).

And if that’s the case....nothing stops a Bloodlusted GoT side from peppering the smaller size with arrows does it? No question the blasters are way more powerful, but range kind of matters.
    Wakanda troops have mobile forcefield shields, two super-humans (3 if you count Okoye - she's that damn good!) and the Giants are distracted by the Rhinos. Whenever the Rhinos are free they'll ram any opposition into paste.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

The Border Tribe doesn't have blasters they just have those shields and swords, and the Jabari just use wooden weapons.