Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Villains Endgame - Expendables and Survivors

I didn't want to hi-jack or muddle the 'redeemable villains' thread, with a similar or opposite premise; ..so,here we are.

Imagine that some COSMIC event has Wonder Woman's better and lesser known super-villains gathered into one place, at the edge of our universe, ..and that place is about to be destroyed! There will be a galaxy-razing, cosmic explosion, and you must select the TEN wonder-rogues, ..who will survive.

Start Wonder Woman's rogues gallery over, with TEN super-villains! WHO will they be?

Important: This is INSTANT DEATH. The expendables you eliminate, ..die, as they are presently shown in the comic! The survivors you save, ..emerge, exactly as they are portrayed in the WW comic! That means your selection of WHO LIVES should be based whatever powers, motivations, origins and backstories, these villains ..already have. Please do NOT enhance, reboot, re-imagine or re-characterize any of your ten survivors. Please do NOT start or encourage discussion of re-imagining Wonder Woman's super-villains.

Example: My version of Queen Clea is First Born's daughter, who is indestructible and can't be killed! I envision Cheetah, as an Amazon and Diana's childhood BFF, so...can't kill her off! Whatever villains you eliminate, you leave on the cutting room floor, exactly as they are, in the WW comic.

Do NOT trivialize, dismiss or ridicule any postors' selections, even in jest, ..as stupid or crazy or anything else negative, for any reason. We just don't do that to each other, here.

WELCOME for discussion? Feel free to post your list and go ..or join the rousing, nuanced, provocative discussions, so typical on the CBR Wonder-boards. Edit and resubmit your survivors list or...

Submit a NEW list, if you like! Discuss your reasons for selecting your ten survivors, why you picked them ..or why you think your ten are essential and can't be done, without.

Here's my ten! You don't have to, ..but, I've marked superheroes 'GA' to mean Golden Age.

Warmaster (GA)
    First Born
    Doctor Cyber
    Queen of Fables
    The Adjudicator
    Atomia (GA)
    Doctor Psycho (GA)
    Super Woman
    Cheetah (GA)
    Queen Clea (GA)
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 07-10-2020 at 05:53 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!