BANNED

Default What is the status of Children of the Atom?

Wanted to know what happened to the series since it didn't show on July and August solicitations.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Wanted to know what happened to the series since it didn't show on July and August solicitations.
    Same as the Juggernaut title, no one knows yet. Marvel has not mentioned what happens to it. There was a list of comic book series that will now only be published digitally, but neither CotA or Juggernaut were n it.
    Most likely they will now wait till after the X of Swords event in September. So my best guess is that it will be delayed till October.

That is my thoughts on it.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Same as the Juggernaut title, no one knows yet. Marvel has not mentioned what happens to it. There was a list of comic book series that will now only be published digitally, but neither CotA or Juggernaut were n it.
    Most likely they will now wait till after the X of Swords event in September. So my best guess is that it will be delayed till October.

That is my thoughts on it.
    I also remember after the pandemic marvel said they cut 1/3 of their line maybe COA is one of them guess we will wait and see.

I also remember after the pandemic marvel said they cut 1/3 of their line maybe COA is one of them guess we will wait and see.
    Vita is still attending planning meetings for the line, and she was participating in the X of Swords meetings as recently mentioned by Jordan White
    https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...07254823067648
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Fantastic Member

Wish they would change their minds on that and reconfigure the series and premise

Spectacular Member

I was looking forward to Vita's story. But those weirdly shaped characters really take away from my confidence...

Spectacular Member

I'm starting to worry about Moria's solo and x-corporation...

Fantastic Member

If they had to cut 2 books, I would say cut this Children of the atom and Cable's solo