Amazing Member

Default Guyver Vs Kenshiro

Manga versions

ROUND 1: Guyver unit 1 Vs base Kenshiro
    ROUND 2: Gigantic Guyver Vs Kenshiro with Seals Lifted + Tenryū Kokyū Hō
    ROUND 3: Guyver Exceed Vs Kenshiro with Seals Lifted + Tenyu Kokyu Ho
    Last edited by Q-Power; 05-30-2020 at 09:55 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Q-Power View Post
    Manga versions

ROUND 1: Guyver unit 1 Vs base Kenshiro
    ROUND 2: Gigantic Guyver Vs Kenshiro with Seals Lifted + Tenryū Kokyū Hō
    Alright... some questions.

What are defining "Base Kenshiro" as? Everything pre-seals? End of a specific arc? Pre-timeskip perhaps?

Also, scenario two says he has Dragon's Breath on, he can technically use Dragon's Breath at any time because it's been a technique since pretty early on in the series. Are we just assuming that this is end of series Kenshiro being like... super serious?

Also, I don't know much about Guyver I'm afraid. I know he's meant to be pretty ridiculous but I'd need some stats and guidance on what that means in practical terms.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Also, follow-up question to the room - should I try and read Guyver? I've heard it's pretty good in a kind of action-body-horror kind of thing but I've never gotten round to it before.

It’s like a take on Sentai/Henshin/ Japanese costume heroes. With bio tech and gore.

The only way to kill an Guyvwe unit completely is destroying the fore head gem for good, but ripping it out is death by ten count. Ken can do it. He is insanely fast and strong.

The Fuyvwe tearsvtgrough things, and built in weapons but yeah.

2 is more difficult as the Guyver unit is jacked in stats.

Unless Guyver can somehow disrupt Kens Ki with something like the Anryu Tenha, he’s gonna have a hard time hitting a man who is intangible and can kill you by throwing a punch in your general direction

For the record:

Guyvers biggest guns are gravity based so going intangible should not stop effects.

Down side: Ken is still too fast and said guns need charge time.

Actually, I think the entire gravity thing stopped working on Ken after he got his chosen-one-plot power up. Kaioh tried to do the same move which he used to defeat the Musou Tensei the first time they fought but Ken was like "lol Hokuto Shinken > you" and proceeded to beat his ass.

Yeah but I did point out. Ken would kill the Guyver before chance to fire it off. Aside that, the Guyver biggest gun may not even be enough gun.

Regular Guyver gravity crashed can be head sky scrappers or even dry up a river.

Gigantic mode blasted a enemy to nothingness from orbit while the Gigantic Guyver was on Earth, and our matched its beam.

In Hokuto ShinnKen, Toki survives/soaked an nuke, and Raoh’s best punch knocked all the nuclear winter clouds out of the sky and Ken outlasted then. Just saying.

Hey Nik, remember how cringy that CGI King of Fighters Rugal fight was?

Kenshiro wants you to hold his beer. :P

Amazing Member

Hmmmm..........So a better match would be Guyver Exceed Vs Kenshiro with Seals Lifted + Tenryū Kokyū Hō would be better, but I'm happy with how the debate is going!
    Last edited by Q-Power; 05-30-2020 at 09:55 AM.