Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default what if: Tyranids got DCU Doomsday's DNA

1. How Powerful it is?
    2. further consequences?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

honestly.........i don't really see DD adding anything to the nids that would really help them.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    honestly.........i don't really see DD adding anything to the nids that would really help them.
    The ability to metabolize solar energy to the point of Class 100 stats wouldn't be useful?

Or the ability to self resurrect with adaptive evolution to the last thing that killed them? Imagine slaughtering a field of nids with a plasma bomb only for them to rise from the grave a few days later, immune to plasma.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

This is of course assuming the nids can even mess with DD DNA.

Darkseid and the resources of the New Gods struggled with even cloning the guy. They had to settle for cheap bootleg Doomsdays. Luthor likewise struggled and had to fill in the gaps with Kryptonian DNA in order to produce a clone.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Nids already can resurrect and evolve DD style.

Literally dead Nids, if near their spawning stuff dragged back there, thrown in DNA soup and come back new.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Nids already can resurrect and evolve DD style.

Literally dead Nids, if near their spawning stuff dragged back there, thrown in DNA soup and come back new.
    You dont see being able to self resurrect, away from spawning soup, as an advantage?

Or being able to metabolize sun light to class 100 levels?
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    You dont see being able to self resurrect, away from spawning soup, as an advantage?

Or being able to metabolize sun light to class 100 levels?
    The Sun Light for class 100 is about it. Though in canon the Nids have critters that smash things just as a 100 would anyway. Although making them more mobile/smaller.

The Sun Light for class 100 is about it. Though in canon the Nids have critters that smash things just as a 100 would anyway. Although making them more mobile/smaller.
    What Class 100 creatures do they have? Feats?
    - big_adventure

The gigantic kaiju bio morphs they use to fights Imperial Titans. Those things can plow through sky scrappers and as mentioned fight cathedral with limbs and guns Mecha in terms of size.

The gigantic kaiju bio morphs they use to fights Imperial Titans. Those things can plow through sky scrappers and as mentioned fight cathedral with limbs and guns Mecha in terms of size.
    Plowing through skyscrapers is a very far cry from Class 100. Anything else?
    - big_adventure

Plowing through skyscrapers is a very far cry from Class 100. Anything else?
    Killing Imperisl Titans? The Mecha I mentioned? That can survive Star ship scale bombardments and blast those ships out of the sky?

Killing Imperisl Titans? The Mecha I mentioned? That can survive Star ship scale bombardments and blast those ships out of the sky?
    And how powerful are the Imperial Titans?? The ships?

FEATS Chou, feats! :P I dont know WH40k all that well. What about these things suggests Class 100?
    - big_adventure

I mean the Tyranids already have a Doomsday. The Swarmlord.

When it dies, it just comes back stronger and possesses all of the memories and experience of past iterations; and due to how strong a connection it has to the Hive Mind, can just hijack Tyranid biomass on any battlefield to manifest/re-manifest itself if slain. It's also extremely intelligent; and has a tendency to just wreck whatever it comes across. It's only been killed once from what I remember, and the person who managed the feat died in the process.

Basically just H/P Doomsday.

Far as how strong it is... eh. It can hack through Adamantium, which is so strong no one's been able to replicate/reverse engineer it... because they can't break it down; but I can't say that translates into anything "solid".
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

I mean Metabolizing sunlight for Planet-buster strength levels

Planet Busters are way far above class 100, when quantified Planet Busters are class 100+ at least
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    I mean Metabolizing sunlight for Planet-buster strength levels

Planet Busters are way far above class 100, when quantified Planet Busters are class 100+ at least
    here's the thing. the Nids don't want to "bust" planets. they eat them.