Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Yeah Jean was a bit of an Amy Cooper back in the 70s.
    Really, how so? In which issue(s) can we find instances of Jean calling the police on unarmed people of color because she was in fear of losing her life ?

Your specificity suggests disingenuous interest.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Scott: KAAAAAAREEEEEENNNNNN!!!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She had what with the likes of Yukio, not Jean.
    It was pretty blatant too in Uncanny post Claremont, Yukio was nothing less than out of the closet as bi but without the actual word in that two parter with Yukio and Ro by Lobdell and Mad. Claremont hinted it but Lobdell put it in our face. People like to crap on Lobdell but he has done some god stuff IMO. Controversial, I know.

Last edited by From The Shadows; 05-30-2020 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    It was pretty blatant too in Uncanny post Claremont, Yukio was nothing less than out of the closet as bi but without the actual word in that two parter with Yukio and Ro by Lobdell and Mad. Claremont hinted it but Lobdell put it in our face. People like to crap on Lobdell but he has done some god stuff IMO. Controversial, I know.

I loved that issue and for anyone that shipped Storm and Yukio, it was great

if Storm was in Morrison's New X-Men, I feel like he would have tried to put Storm and Wolverine together much sooner than it happened a few years ago.....or maybe he would have paired her with Beast (gross...cause I can't stand Beast)

but it would have been nice to have a 3rd female voice in New X-Men....maybe it would have been her, Cyclops and Wolverine doing the Assault on Weapon Plus ....maybe their wouldn't have been so much death during Riot at Xavier's...I don't know...I just want good Storm stories ...and that only seems to happen in Black Panther titles anymore

Quote Originally Posted by guy_gardner View Post
    if Storm was in Morrison's New X-Men, I feel like he would have tried to put Storm and Wolverine together much sooner than it happened a few years ago.....or maybe he would have paired her with Beast (gross...cause I can't stand Beast)

but it would have been nice to have a 3rd female voice in New X-Men....maybe it would have been her, Cyclops and Wolverine doing the Assault on Weapon Plus ....maybe their wouldn't have been so much death during Riot at Xavier's...I don't know...I just want good Storm stories ...and that only seems to happen in Black Panther titles anymore
    There'd be less deaths cause Storm woulda banished any dissenters to the sewers...or woulda ripped out, then ate their hearts :/
    GrindrStone(D)

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I feel if Morrison kept his original roster we would've gotten Ororo x Scott and Hank x Jean.

Thanks for the save, Christopher.
    "Cable was right!"