Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Astonishing Member

Leto's Joker was really badly designed to be against Affleck's Batman. He's more like a minion Batman would kill before he got to the actual Joker. Given how Batman's made in the DCEU he should have been a red smear long before the Suicide Squad movie.
    I felt that way about Lex too.

I'm honestly over all the "release the X cuts" at this point.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Release the Wiseau Cut!

If the new cut felt more like the originals trailer. I'd definitely be keen to see ayers cut.

As for letos joker. Ive always maintained leto and robbie were the best parts of that movie for me. So more of either would be good.

It now appears that Zack Snyder himself will talk to David Ayer about the Ayer cut. Snyder told the John Doe Movie Reviews YouTube show.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack Snyder
    "I haven't talked to David about it, but I'm sure I will. I know him quite well. I've just been swamped because of COVID, but it's on my list of things to talk to him about." "I support any filmmaker who needs to get their version of their movie or their vision seen. I've had such generous support, and I really would hope that other people get that same type of support."
    Assuming the Snyder Cut does well on HBO Max, I would expect Snyder to have a lot of pull over there, and maybe he can help get the Ayer Cut greenlit.

Like Snyder, I support a film being released the way the director intended -- especially when the released version was the result of way too much studio interference.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic-Reader Lad View Post
    It now appears that Zack Snyder himself will talk to David Ayer about the Ayer cut. Snyder told the John Doe Movie Reviews YouTube show.

Assuming the Snyder Cut does well on HBO Max, I would expect Snyder to have a lot of pull over there, and maybe he can help get the Ayer Cut greenlit.

Like Snyder, I support a film being released the way the director intended -- especially when the released version was the result of way too much studio interference.
    Does this only go for movies that didn't do well critically? Cause I'd like to see The Jenkinscut of wonder woman. She said the ending that was highly criticized was forced on her by the studio. Her movie triumphed anyway but that's a cut I wanna see. But I'm down for a Ayer cut. He wrote Training day so I give him the benefit of the doubt evrrytime just fot that.

I want to see the Tim Burton cut of the Christopher Nolan Batman movies.