Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Mostly because any attempts to make a joke about Spider-Man having a secret identity while pointing to Tony as a counter simply brings up the fact that the person making that argument and claim is ignorant of class.
    That... is huge leap to say the least. And I didn't use Tony as a direct counter so you're basically arguing against something I never said.

The point is that they wrote the story and character with the intent that of Peter being a rational person and not a case subject for someone with mental issues.
    Yeah and I'm saying not all of them succeeded. You argue against the intent of the writer all the time so I don't see why you keep resorting to counter.

It's irrelevant. Nick Spencer is not saying Spider-Man is a loser nor is he saying that he commits self-sabotage.
    A loser, not quite. But the self-sabotage thing is said in the issue with the Jonah podcast.

Just because you make mistakes that does not mean you commit self-sabotage, because again - to clarify - smart, normal, and healthy people make mistakes too, all the time.
    you know, underlining, italicising and boldening the argument multiple times doesn't mean your argument will be taken more seriously.

The ability to make a mistake does not mean you are insane, as Qui Gonn Jinn would say.

Are you saying that Spider-Man titles have been written like All-Star Batman and Robin?
    Is this a troll question?
    Last edited by Agent Z; 07-29-2020 at 04:12 AM.