I spent the last few days watching the Spiderman movies. I enjoyed them all on some level. So I wanted to know who was your favorite movie Spiderman. Not a debate on which movie was best or anything but who you enjoyed in the role more then the others.

For me it is really hard to choose. They are had their pros and concs.

Toby did a great job as Peter Parker. He had the nerdiness and the personal problems. But as Spiderman he didnt really nail the quick wit and snappy comebacks that the comic version did.

Andrew had a good mix of both. I enjoyed the Amazing Spiderman movies.

I think that Tom did the worst (At least in Far From Home) job even though I enjoyed the movies. He did have a good mix of humor and coming into his powers. But the thing that kind of killed him for me was in Far From Home. In the comics Peter always tries to do the right thing, Help people even if it comes at a personal cost to him. I mean they threw the With Great Power comes great responsibility line at us like every third issue. But in Far From Home Peter came off as a whiner who was very hesitant to help even refusing to help Nick Fury. It wasnt really until he was forced to step in to that he fought Mysterio. Not really a huge thing but it made the movies less enjoyable.

So who do you like? Why do you like them? Did you not like one of them for any reason?