Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Lol, and boobs defeat anti psychic blocks? Facisnating...
    Jessica Jones believes Emma has boob powers. They're probably named after Rebecca and Anne

Anyway depowering is one way of getting him booted from Krakoa

Unless she depowers kitty and that allows her to ressurected? Or it ends up being used on Moira then she's killed

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    How many years has Kurt Wagner spent hanging out with Piotr Rasputin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Maybe 'Katya' grew on him, he heard her being called like that.
    Kurt is German but he grew up in a circus, he must haved travelled a lot in his youth.
    It is normally the intention of the writers to show the nationality/culture of a character through speaking or appearance. and it could be even done correctly(spoiler alert: most of the cases it isn't). we could respect the characters' background and decades of comics or just well, shrug and move on. German, Russian, whatever.
    Be kind, it's FREE

Really liked this issue, and I damn sure love Bishop's new look.

I’d rather Katzchen be used but I’m fine with Katya. It’s an error but not one that ruins the moments imo.

Glad that this wasn't a slaughter, but how was this 'leaving no traces'? If they had any leadership/clients/anyone really that they reported too, they're going to notice pretty much immediately that the plant is suddenly not producing anything, everyone there is acting strangely, and the scientist in charge is just gone.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

I thought it was Emma ignoring Magneto's orders. She's left a potential link back to Krakoa. They were abducted by a UFO while working on anti-mutant tech. Maybe she did it on purpose.

Maybe she's unfocused.

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    I thought it was Emma ignoring Magneto's orders. She's left a potential link back to Krakoa. They were abducted by a UFO while working on anti-mutant tech. Maybe she did it on purpose.

Maybe she's unfocused.
    Maybe she likes to live dangerously..
    GrindrStone(D)

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Maybe she likes to live dangerously..
    She exposed herself in more ways than one.

This book tends to feel a little light each issue, but it's generally a fun and enjoyable read with decent characterization and action --- this issue was more of the same, although I was just happy to have a new comic to read!

Count me as another person who enjoys the Red Bishop look -- very "now" as far as fashion goes -- but I personally would've liked a little bit of his Uncanny X-Force cowboy look to carry over into this one. Still, it's pretty great.

Still think Kate is a Neo.

Does everyone who reads this book want the inclusion of Nightcrawler?

EDIT: Okay, Shatterstar is another excellent choice, and I wouldn't mind less Nightcrawler as long as we got more 'Star.

Actually? Just give us both, Duggan! They would both fit perfectly with the team and the tone established in this series.

-Pav, who wouldn't mind the return of Shagreen the Sorcerer even if it's a little left-field for this book...
    Last edited by Pav; 05-27-2020 at 07:19 PM.
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    And just like that the relative ease and calm of these past two months is shattered in the blink of an issue.
    Honestly I was expecting way worse considering the preview suggested they were going to wipe out tons of humans lol

Astonishing Member

I thought Bishop was Bedlam in one of the panels. Bedlam woud have been useful since his mutant powers is literally making machines break.

read it and felt like i read it before for some reason.

nothing new SMH was disappointing. it was a filler issue to progress the plot.. this book needs kitty back asap

next issue should b better i hope..

I still feel weirded out that Shaw hasn't been caught, wonder how long that will go.
    And tbh, I hope that they don't have him immediately go "Well she's dead so how about that vacant thrown for my son?".
    I actually want to see how far they can take him before his actions are revealed.
    I also want to see just how they handle the fact that they can't bring someone back from the dead.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I think there may be a suitable replacement for each of the Five except Fabio (and potentially Elixir of Triage isn’t as powerful)

Theoretically, if they had a replacement for Goldballs/Egg and wanted to speed up the Resurrection Protocols, they could have a separate Five consisting of:

-Synch
    -Tempo
    -Triage
    -Legion
    Mad Jim Jaspers could also switch in for Proteus (fellow reality manipulator) and the MU is crawling with time-manipulating mutant ladies (Tempo, Timeslip, Lacuna, Kiden Nixon). Triage or Morlock Healer in place of Elixir. Synch for Hope was a brilliant idea!

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I thought Bishop was Bedlam in one of the panels. Bedlam woud have been useful since his mutant powers is literally making machines break.
    Me too. It was the haircut and outfit that made me think Bishop was Jesse.